No more McDonald's... EVER!

Options

Replies

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Lol. No food looks good when being digested.
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    I agree: you all said "being digested". I'm talking about burger+fries+coke before digestion :tongue:
  • Bamagal36
    Options
    I like McD. egg McMuffin once in while. I usually take off the top layer of bread.I prefer Wendy's Chili & a baked potatoe.. pour the chili over the Potato. Really good & not TOO bad for U.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i work at McDonalds and i dont think you really look past the Big Mac meal with fries and a coke....and with monopoly going on you probably get it large size..but the truth is mcdonalds have a great healthy menu as well. lots of items that are 400 calories or less. and with the oatmeal, salads, wraps and grilled chicken sandwiches you can eat healthy, and they are trying to let you know how many calories are each sandwich and meal on the menu board...of course if you eat tons of fast food it wouldnt be good for you but if you exercise and eat a balance diet you will be fine.
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is gross, my friend works there and some of her stories are keeping me from eating there often (I still like the dipped cones and the spicy mcbites but they stopped serving the bites so yeah) I'm lucky enough to work at chick fil a which has REAL chicken (which I see them unthaw and cook) and a lot of truley healthy options. If you think I'm kidding you check out the calories of one mcnugget compared to one chickfila nugget....
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    I just had McDonald's for lunch today and it.........was.......

AAAWWWWEEEEESSSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    who the hell have fries and sundae as leftovers...?
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have only had fast food a few times since May when we were on trips and the last time I had my regular McD's choices (nuggets and fries) I felt so sick afterwards.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    You can make good choices at McDonalds. I don't get the hate.

They have grilled chicken salads and grilled sandwiches. Just skip the mayo and get apple slices or nothing instead of fries.
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this would be the same effect with most foods.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I agree with other posters....any foods will look gross if you mix them altogether! And you can make some really bad choices at McDonalds. But you also can make some good choices. I don't eat there often, but I sure won't rule it out for a future meal.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I agree: you all said "being digested". I'm talking about burger+fries+coke before digestion :tongue:

What is the difference? If I mix my salad, homemade vegetable soup, water with *gasp* crystal light and peach cobbler leftovers together it's probably going to make me want to hurl as well. Even if I don't put the crystal light in the water I'm feeling queasy. Does that mean I shouldn't eat any of that?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My brain doesn't work that way. If I know something tastes good,I'm eating it. Unless I've physically gotten ill from it. And even then, that rarely deters me. I'm not a squeamish person....unless its bugs. I don't like bugs. But food? I can watch graphic, gory shows while eating and not miss a bite.
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    :bigsmile: 9,000 POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM:

"Now's the time of the meal when you start getting the McStomach ache. You start getting the McTummy, the Mc--you get the McGurgles in there... you get the McBrick, and you get the McStomach ache. Right now I-I got some McGas that's rockin'."

-wipes forehead-

"Phew. My arms--"

"You sweatin' there?"

"My arms, I feel like I got some McSweats goin'. My arms got the McTwitches goin' in here from all the sugar that's goin' into my body right now... I'm feelin' a little McCrazy."
  • Zoggy3333
    Zoggy3333 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I used to love dipping my fries in my thickshakes. Emphasis on 'used to'.

Mickey D's is nasty stuff!!

(Though, at 2 o'clock in the morning, after a night of many drinks, sometimes, I just can't help myself) ;)
  • tratracee123
    tratracee123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can make good choices at McDonalds, here in New Zealand they even have Weight Watchers approved meals.
  • Zoggy3333
    Zoggy3333 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lol....I think they call that the muchies!!!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    I work within a block of a McDonalds and I bicycle commute. I'll tell you, there is nothing more putrid than the scent of that nasty grease they use.

A few days ago, I hadn't packed enough lunch, so I stopped in because the area where I work is truly impoverished and there's not a grocery near by, nor any other restaurants.

I looked at the menu and couldn't find anything that even sounded remotely appetizing, then one of the customers sucked up a bunch of snot into his throat and I decided that it was better to wait until I could get out of work and find something decent along the way.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    The food smells like farts before you eat it lol.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I do like their fries though :D