Replies

• Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow! you can definitely tell! good work! :)
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    yes indeed! high5!!
  • ncashman
    ncashman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! keep it up! I know when I was over 300 lbs I swear it took about 60lbs before people started noticing! its frustrating but don't stop! You'll get there!
  • ErikaD1979
    ErikaD1979 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • mwike1031
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Girl you look GREAT!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    oh hells yes! Keep at it girlie!
  • LaylaLoses
    Options
    You should be proud of the progress you've made thus far, it is DEFINITELY noticeable (err, I'm having a brain fog - can't remember the spelling, I'm sure that's wrong but you get the gist). You look lovely.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see the difference! Your jawline is more noticeable and the double chin is gone. Buck up - you are doing great!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Um, yes! You look great! The difference is definitely noticeable.
  • chefmiller
    chefmiller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to hear some one else have these problems. You look great. I feel crazy sometimes becuase people keep telling me at work I look diffrent but i dont see it. I think it is because we are not at our goals yet and we have what that looks like in our heads and when we look in the mirror we dont actually see what is in our own faces.I am going absolutely crazy trying to get under 300 pounds. I wish you all the strength and happiness. I dont think people know just how hard this really is. Keep it up and know you have helped another person out in their journey thank you.
  • vasquirrel
    vasquirrel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Totally!! I can see quite a bit of slimming in and around your face. :) You hang in there!!!!
  • torriehoskins
    Options
    your face is much thinner :) great job :)
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. You have less bulge around the neck and jaw.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    definitely!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Definately see a difference!! Your face has slimmed down!! You are doing GREAT!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference, very noticeable. Congratulations...you are beautiful!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I can tell the difference in your face. One thing I noticed with myself, it is harder to tell the difference in your own body changing. You have to look for other things such as clothes fitting different, how you feel in general as far as health. How is your ability to workout? Has your energy levels increased? Don't focus on the numbers on the scale! Good luck and keep going on your journey!
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see a real difference. I bet you are starting to feel a lot better too! Keep on going!!
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    a big difference! Good job :)