Replies

• Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely tell.
  • elg193
    elg193 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell. Your face looks fresher as well. Keep up the great work.
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your face is really slimming down! I think you look great! I can tell you are making progress. Keep up the good work.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Congratulations you look great!! Good luck. The weight will come off. Keep up the good work. I know it can be so difficult when we don't reach our number. I am 7 pounds from a number I desperately don't ever want to see again. Slow and steady. I don't want to rush it. I want it to be a final goodbye number not a quick fix. Great Job. You are beautiful.
  • elizagirly
    elizagirly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh definitely! Your face is slimmer. Keep up the great work! Remember too, it's not a race.... I know it's frustrating to lose slowly or even plateau, but anything is better than gaining. Just keeping working on moving in the right direction. :) Go you!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Bump to look when I get home. Can't see your pics from work.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I see a difference! Your face is definitely slimming down. Don't get discouraged, keep going!!!
  • givemenovember
    givemenovember Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! I know it's hard to see it on yourself, because you see yourself every day. But we can totally tell!!! Great job!!!
  • trutlet
    trutlet Posts: 11
    Options
    I understand your frustation. With that said, I can totally tell you are slimming down. Not just your face but your neck and your shoulders too. Keep pushing girl........you are going to have those days when you question if it is worth all the hard work. Just know that YOU are worth all the hard work. Strive to be better than yesterday and be proud of what you have accomplished instead of focusing on what hills you still have left to climb. You got this! :flowerforyou:
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    absolutely you can see a difference. Good job on your success thus far... keep up the good work!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    As a person who was in the 300's for the better part of 2 decades and even over 400 for a while I say don't give up! Goals can be attained. It takes hard work, some planning and dedication like no other. I wish you the best of luck.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, your face is slimmer, you look healthier. Beautiful face!:)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell in your face. You look great!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's hard to see progress when we have our goals ahead of us, but yes, totally can tell! :)

You're looking great, and great progress ... keep it up. This is not a sprint ... doing this the right way will help you keep this off once you reach that finish line ... and yes, as others said, you simply look healthier ... Also remember to never compare your journey with others ... this is your journey ... and you are making choices and showing dedication ... draw from other success stories to build up your energy, but never forget the success story that you are creating in this moment ... now ...

Congrats, and wish you all the best!

Blessings,
    ~Matt
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yes, I sure can see a difference! And you are very pretty. Hang in there, you are doing great! I have no doubt you will get to where you want to be.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Great difference, you are doing great!
    Keep at it and you should feel fantastic about what you have achieved so far!
  • emmeylou
    emmeylou Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I had a *really* hard time noticing any differences as well... until I hit about 65 lbs lost... then there was no way I could miss it. I also didn't actually lose in sizes until this point as well... after that it was much more dramatic! It was like my body was just waiting before shrinking. Ever since then I lose in the same fashion... I lose numbers and then I lose inches.
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I can see a difference. Good job!!
  • serenefractal
    serenefractal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean...i want my difference to show up quickly...but we can hang in there!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    absolutely! looking great!