Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Cinnamon Apple *Detox* Spa Water!

Options

Replies

• Pollyanna75
    Options
    Bump!!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If anyone is looking for some healthy food & drink options or just some weight loss tips and motivation, feel free to follow my boards on pinterest! It's what keeps me going :) I've got some amazing low cal recipes I found on there too!

http://pinterest.com/lilbeeq/

I'm also a pinterest addict lol. I should do more of what my board says, and less pinning haha.

http://pinterest.com/taratlc/let-s-be-healthy/

Also, I LOVE apple cinnamon water. It's delicious. The other amazingly awesome thing is tea. Herbal teas are awesome. I buy the campe (or something like that) tea from Davids Tea and make a huge batch. It's calorie free, sweet, and tart. I love it. It needs no sweetner. You can also buy great green teas that have dried fruit in them to make your own flavoured water. Make sure you buy a very light green tea though else it's not good chilled.
  • jenb1228
    jenb1228 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I'll have to try it :)

It's not to replace a meal, am I correct? Just drink it as you'd drink your water?
  • klakers3
    klakers3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • Missyann68
    Missyann68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking this for a week. I love it and my weight stopped fluctuating so much. I also lost a couple more pounds this week.
  • savingherlife
    savingherlife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • candicehargrove
    Options
    I actually saw this on Pinterest as well and I wanted to try it but I wasn't sure how it would taste! Thanks for this post! Now I'm definitely trying it! :)
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am trying this today!
  • ladycapri93
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like some thing I HAVE to try! Thanks for sharing
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    bump
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump! What section of the grocery store would you find actual cinnamon sticks? I shop at Walmart regularly and haven't seen them.
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump! What section of the grocery store would you find actual cinnamon sticks? I shop at Walmart regularly and haven't seen them.

It should be in the spices section :) I'm 1 or 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon would work just as well!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm only commenting to save the recipe. i just made a batch of the lemon cucumber water w/mint leaves to start drinking this week. I'll try this cinnamon apple next week. Thanks for the post
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Will try !!! Thanks !!! Bump
  • dream_in_colors
    Options
    Bump
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting.
    I've been yo-yoing with the same 3lbs for the last 3 weeks now.
    Maybe this is the kickstart I need?
    I'm going to try it this weekend!