70lbs gone!!!! :)

Options

Replies

• ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am so freaking inspired! This is the biggest transformation not just to weight loss, but muscle. AMAZING!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness....FANTASTIC job!!! You should be so proud!!

PS beautiful family!! :)
  • suegmune
    Options
    Hot mama!!! Good for you!!!! You have worked REEEALLLY Hard!!
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!! that's awesome, you look amazing!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    bravo bravoooooo!!!!!!!!!! excelently awesome!!! to the max:laugh: good job girl!!!
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congratulations on your weight loss! :smile:
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job! I personally just like to look at before and after photos for motivation. I don't care if you used MFP the entire time or not! A lot of people here have lost weight before joining MFP. Who cares? I have done beachbody dvd's. I didn't care for them. But if it works for you then why wouldn't you tell people about it? It could/does work for other people. You have done great, don't let anyone make you feel bad for it!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I get it...beachbody coach....thanks for pointing it out....Seriously, you have done such an amazing job. I love Power90, yes, old, I know~ lol Can I ask what your daily calorie intake was and your starting and ending weight?
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look incredible-very inspiring!
  • charlottemndz
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT! AND THREE KIDS DANG GIRL! IAM GOING TO ADD U TO MY FRIENDS! YOU ARE VERY INSPIRATIONAL!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look absolutely amazing! I want your shoulders, arms, and abs for my own. Totally awesome!
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's awesome! That body does NOT look like it has had THREE kids! In a totally awesome way :)

Great job!
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. You look great.
  • pilatemom
    pilatemom Posts: 111
    Options
    Congratulations! You look like one hot mama! :D
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Excellent results from HARD WORK!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.
    ^^^^^ well said!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Amazing results! Congratulations to you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!