People with a lot of weight to lose? 100+ pounds!

Options
1235»

Replies

• rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost 70 of the 147 I need to lose to be considered "healthy" and will decide when I get there if I need to lose more
  • RitaC21
    RitaC21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs+...so far I've lost 11 since beginning of Sept...feel free to add me to your friends list...good luck !
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 to lose. About a month ago I started doing the Wii Fit exercises and can't believe I'm saying this, but I REALLY like it! Unbelievable! Have you ever tried it??
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!

I was around where you started, at 300 pounds, and now I'm at the tail end (thank goodness!!!). And let me tell you if I can do it ANYone can!! Patience is key to anyone being about to lose the weight.

I've done it the slower weigh, but the plus side to that is that i will never allow that weight to come back. And I haven't stopped my life to change!

Best of luck to everyone on their journeys! And congrats to a ton of people on here that have done so well already!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150. Anyone looking for more friends, feel free to add me!

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sheilanowell
    sheilanowell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also in that boat...have been struggling around 390 for months...I lose 5 lbs and gain 5 lbs...it's a never ending cycle. Was thrilled to be in the "lose" section this morning - 387.2. Hoping the trend continues. Please....anyone wanting to add me in the same boat, I encourage it! Most of my "friends" are either not active or not at all close to my weight.

My first goal is 350, then 299. ;)
  • shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 pounds ,add me feel free.
  • linnyc1981
    linnyc1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a 31 year old aussie, with 2 children - 3 year old and 5 month old. Obese my entire life and now add some post pregnancy weight. Would love new friends to offer support and motivation. As well as keep each other accountable!
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started at 345....now i'm down to 305 ish.....still have a fair bit to lose but am willing and looking for new friends with similar goals.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Goodness, just reading through this thread of "yep, me too's" is so helpful. I'm 210 now, started a couple years ago at 250 at my highest. Looking for a first real goal of both getting under, and staying under, 200. I visited 199 for about a day, and quickly gained back 20. Have since lost 10 of that. Painful roller coaster.

Then (under 200) we'll see. I also have a kindergartener and a preschooler. You'd think that in and of itself would straighten (thin) me out:) Best wishes all! 100 pounds or more does make it a different world... starting with that weight of shame. UGH!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've got double that to lose. I'm doing it!! Anyone can feel free to add me. The more people doing it together the better!!
  • susantrigg18
    Options
    Im another "looking to lose 100pd +" gal
    Feel free to add me, im a newbie :happy:
  • Dony1888
    Options
    I started at 262 last monday and looking to hit 170 by next summer.
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Been on here for awhile but dropped off for a few months, just nicely getting back into it. I am a 6'4" guy who started here at over 360, down from my highest of who knows what, and was 338 at my last weigh-in so I am still a size *DAMN!!!*... needless to say I have a L-O-N-G way to go. Anyone can feel free to add me... I have learned from many female friends of mine, when it comes to both bras and friends, the more support the better!! lol
  • Molly2sweet
    Options
    hello.
    anyone still posting here?
  • Anamarie77
    Anamarie77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP. I've lost 20lbs from my highest weight, but at 330lbs I still have 180lbs to go to get to my "ideal" weight (although I would be ecstatic to get under 200). I am also looking for others that have a lot of weight to lose to be an encouragement and support team for each other. It is really difficult for me to stay on task as I have very little support where I currently live.