2»

Replies

• nannabannana
    Options
    Whey protein for me.
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk or Greek Yogurt with some almonds mixed in.
    ^^Agreed
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Post workout for me is about 9oz of chicken, mashed potatoes and broccoli.
    Also a good time to have a cupcake or 2.
    DONT EAT 60% of your calories post workout.
    Lol

PERFECT :) Except for me it's far less because I'm tiny. I find good protein, lots of veggies or fruit, and a little bit of good carbs is quite satisfying after a good workout. I like real food, meat, poultry, seafood, etc rather than protein shakes and magic potions. It works for me.
  • summercrook
    Options
    I work out in the mornings right after I take my boys to school. I have breakfast also before my workouts...so as soon as I get home I have a EAS advantEdge carb control shake with a banana. 17g of protein in the shake. Deals with the hungry to tie me over to lunch.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    on strength training days, its a giant whey protein shake (may have overdone it last time) but I wasn't hungry for hours and hours afterwards, after light cardio its a bowl of cheerios and some fruit
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Everything in my house including condiments
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Lots of water- and a protein shake or questbar. If you're eating meals throughout the day with adequate protein and carbs there's no reason you need to quickly eat anything after working out unless you desire to. It's all up to your presences and your calorie and macro daily goals.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Food
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Protein shake mixed with almond milk and fruit..banana, strawberries blueberries..sometimes spinach
  • jessik31
    Options
    I work out in the mornings right after I take my boys to school. I have breakfast also before my workouts...so as soon as I get home I have a EAS advantEdge carb control shake with a banana. 17g of protein in the shake. Deals with the hungry to tie me over to lunch.

Word sister!