70lbs gone!!!! :)

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy moly guacamole, you look PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! That is awesome work and dedication!!
  • gabrriela
    gabrriela Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.
    ^^^^^ well said!

Uh, guys... whether or not she is a coach, or whatever products/programs she has used, point is she looks awesome, and they've made a difference to her (and others). You don't have to add her, you don't have to buy the products she used.

Celebrate others' accomplishments and keep yourself accountable. Isn't that why we're all here? So be nice, please. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!! Any other tips? How was your diet?
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!! Any other tips? How was your diet?

I stuck to high protein, low carbs and fat nutrition plan... The only kind of meat I was eating was chicken, jennie-o turkey (they make a really good turkey tenderloin that is high in protein and low in carbs.. Think at Sams Club I got 40 something oz. for $12.. That's easily lunch and dinner for 2 days), eggs and of course my protein powder. I watched my fruits and veggies.. To stay on track my husband and I make all of our meals on Sunday's due to our schedules being hectic throughout the week. I also increased my calories because I was not eating enough and felt terrible. That's kinda how I put so much weight on because I lowered my calories and when I felt like crap, I would eat. I would send my husband to Mr. Hero at night because I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting migraines weekly.. All for trying to stick to a 1200 calorie diet.. I upped my calories after the advice of my husband and I try to stick with 1600.. Yesterday I came in at 1300 but I wasn't home at all and didn't want to eat at 9pm last night. Sorry trying to write this on my phone is proving to be difficult.. But hopefully this helps!!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Beach Body coach or not, you literally worked your butt off and you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! You have inspired me and I'm sure others out here who could give a *bleep* about whether or not you're a Beach Body coach!!! So, please do not stop posting your pics and encouraging others to strive for the success you have gained while on your journey!!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE PEOPLE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEACH BODY COACH SCAM. NOT A TRUE MEMBER OF MFP COMMUNITY.

Congrats you lost 70 lbs. You also joined MFP 2 months ago and have already made 40 posts which all include a link to your blog or a friendly "message me". or "I can help you reach your goals add me on facebook!" It is obvious that you never joined this site for motivation or to motivate others. You did it to market yourself and sell people your beach body products. I am not impressed.
    ^^^^^ well said!

Uh, guys... whether or not she is a coach, or whatever products/programs she has used, point is she looks awesome, and they've made a difference to her (and others). You don't have to add her, you don't have to buy the products she used.

Celebrate others' accomplishments and keep yourself accountable. Isn't that why we're all here? So be nice, please. :smile: :flowerforyou:

^^Well said.

With that your progress is still amazing.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door!

You look amazing!
  • Hlthy4MeNow
    Hlthy4MeNow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Woo! Amazing job! Congrats. :D
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those are some Amazing results! Congrats!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    looking great. way to go
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You didn't just lose the weight, you toned everything up and whatnot! You should be so proud of yourself. People like you inspire me!
  • Bradiesue42
    Bradiesue42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Consider me jealous! :)

congrats!
  • tiara21ajlh
    Options
    sometimes with 100 lbs to lose I feel like I will never get there! You are very motivational thanks for sharing your story :)
  • ellenhle
    Options
    wow well done :flowerforyou: so inspired ....please give some tips
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Great job! I personally just like to look at before and after photos for motivation. I don't care if you used MFP the entire time or not! A lot of people here have lost weight before joining MFP. Who cares? I have done beachbody dvd's. I didn't care for them. But if it works for you then why wouldn't you tell people about it? It could/does work for other people. You have done great, don't let anyone make you feel bad for it!

I like the before and after photos too. And I loathe arrogant "look at how hot I am" people. But that's not what this is. This is acknowledgement of a job well done. I'm always happy to see before and after pics with a story as to how they did it. Inspires me!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! You look amazing!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! It appears that you have not only transformed your body but your outlook and approach to health and diet. Very inspirational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!