Sixers Valentine Vixens Week 5

Options

Replies

• 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Yeah me, I finally broke the 200 lbs mark.

Starting Weight - Dec 1 - 215
    Current Weight - 199.5

Trying to lose 9.5 lbs by the end of the month.

Also, just had to let everyone know. I found sugar free tropical pops in the freezer the other day. OMG. I hate sugar free stuff because of the aftertaste. but this had none. Tasted like it was made with juice and only 15 calories. Perfect end to the evening.

Did Cardio Monday - friday.
    Water was 4 out of the 7 days
    Was about 1/2 on under calories.

Congratulations getting under that 200 mark...Its feels so good when the scale moves on done:drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    Options
    Oooops ...............................I meant "down" :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    oh my looooooooooooooooooooooooooord... SUCH a bad food day. OY. Back on the horse!!! :ohwell:
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Hey sixers ! Im going to weigh in tomorrow morning ... the scale at the hotel was AWFUL ... one of those that when you bend over to look at it LOL the dial goes UP hahahah i had to chuckle lol ! anywho ... i needed a new one for home so im gonna just buy it and use it while im here.... so ill officially weigh in tomorrow for this week.....

Up until yesterday i ate GREAT lol ... yesterday i can honestly say was a total vaca day hahahah (scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, chickfila nuggets for lunch, icetea, and papa johns pizza -- FOUR SLICES HAHAH for dinner) the only great thing about yesterday was I DRANK ALOT OF WATER and we travelled alot lol ! from melbourne up to daytona, then back to melbourne then all the way down to palm beach ! but im

BACK ON TRACK this morning-- Bowl of Special K and 2% milk ! woohoo !

Ive read up but as my mommy brain goes..... sorry if i miss alot of people ....

CONGRATS TO ALL the people who lost last week ! WAY TO GO !

B- Aw dont be down girl ... i think your gaining muscle with all that running ! im so proud of you for doing the 13 miles AND other workouts ! you can do it girl ! Theres always another challenge after this one ! LUV YA !

Rhiannon-- hahah yesterday was our BAD Days for eating huh? lol.... thats so funny .... WE ARE BACK ON THE HORSE TODAY haha !

Cathy - way to go on working out ! THE BURN in your thighs reminds you how hard you work !!!

TAMMARA--- hahahahah a.k.a TAMM ..... that was tooo cute lol .... glad you introduced yourself haha ....... way to go last week !

To everyone else : HELLO ! and keep up the great work ! hehe
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    ok, backing out of todays workout. my thighs are just too sore. i woke with every move last night. it hurts just to stand and sit. going to the bathroom is a real nightmare.
    pedal....you did training. what can i do to help with the pain? i mean it hurts. i have tried walking around to keep the muscle loose, but, it just hurts too bad.

going to go rest, i am tired now today, cause hardly any sleep last night. take some more aspirin.

later
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I measured myself this morning just like I did on Jan. 3rd. and Feb. 1st. My measurements were the same both days, but today, my waist was the same, but I've lost half an inch in my hips! It's not much, but it's in the right direction! I was sure I had lost a little in my waist because my pants are fitting just a bit better. Not much, but better.

I took my daughter in for her 6 year check-up (:noway: still hard to believe!) We've been referred to an audiologist. She failed their hearing test. She failed it almost a year ago on a sick follow-up visit after a bad ear infection. Her ear drums had ruptured twice. We were referred then too, but they said that soon after the ear infection, it could be a temporary loss and she could be fine after her ear drums completely heal. She seemed to be hearing just fine this summer, but since school started we've noticed she's not hearing as well as she should be. It's not bad, and it's not affecting her school work, but at this point, it's time to get it checked.

It's a beautiful day today even if it is cold, so my plan is to walk from home to pick up the kids from school today. :smile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Cathy, sometimes it's just necessary to take a bit of extra time. You should go for a gentle walk and stretch to help move the massive amount of lactic acid!

Amyls, yes, BACK ON THE HORSE today. I can hardly believe the crap I ate yesterday. And so much of it! Ah well..

Amypyr, you're right - it's a step in the right direction!

Well, I need to figure out some exercise to do. Bummed knee, possibly broken foot, bummed wrists... this is getting ridiculous! I have one fully functional limb right now! :grumble: But I think I'll do some weights and stationary boxing today to get in a bit of cardio. That's the plan anyway! Have a great one Sixers!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    pedal...what happened to your foot? the trainer emailed me and said to come in and he would show me some exercises to do to put pressure on the sore spots. i did the workout at my pace. i have never had so much pain from working out before. he also wants 3 days food to look at. he has education in all the area of fitness. this should be interesting in what he finds. he's into the zone diet. he changes it around to fit your life style.

hope you feel better soon.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Just twisted my dag on ankle! :-( ARG! Had such a good day yesterday. will fill you all in later. Just got off from working 30 hours. Have to do it again Sunday. So... pretty tired.

Goodnight. I'm off to study

Off and deciding what I'm giving up for lent.
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Rhiannon (PedalHound).......SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -7lbs / PROGRESS -7lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 142.4 lbs / GW 137.4 lbs / CW 145.4 lbs / PROGRESS +3 lb
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 237.0 lbs / PROGRESS -4 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 177.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 8.0 lbs
    izzypup.......................................SW 187 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 183 lbs / PROGRESS -2lbs
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 168.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 0 lb
    Tamara (IKnowICan)..............SW 162.0 lbs/GW 157lbs/CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0 lb
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 218.4 lbs/ GW 209 lbs / CW 218.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.4 lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 198.0lbs / GW 192 lbs / CW 196.5 lbs / PROGRESS -1.5 lbs
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 224.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 146lbs / GW 136 lbs / CW 150 lbs / PROGRESS + 4
    Verda (vhuber).........................SW 148.0 lbs GW 145.0 lbs/ CW 150.5 / PROGRESS +2.5 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.4 lbs / PROGRESS -1.3 lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 210.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 206.2 lbs/ PROGRESS + 0.2
    Kelly(redneckwoman).............SW 152.0 lbs/ GW 145.0lbs/ CW 149.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 3.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 201 lbs/ GW 190lbs/ CW 198.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.2 lbs

Amy S (amyls8710)................SW 271 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 264 lbs / PROGRESS - 7 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 144.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.8 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......Not weighing but here!!!
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.1 lbs
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 132.5 / PROGRESS -4.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 201.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1 lbs

Well, I had been avoiding the scale but it was time to face the music. up .8 but it is TOM so I will live with it.

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.

Gotta run and get ready for work.
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sixers! I made my little goals yesterday! My eating wasn't great yesterday, but it wasn't too bad either. For the next week or so I'm going to concentrate on increasing my water intake and my exercise level instead of food. I'm not going to allow myself to eat just anything, but I'm not going to worry about my calories as much. I have noticed a trend over the 9 months I've been here that I do better (and feel better) when exercising and getting enough water.

Rhiannon, Cathy, & Tiff - How are you feeling today after your injuries/sore muscles?

Amy(pdx) - How is the new job going?

More personals later. Gotta get back to work!
  • 1Sweets
    Options
    Good mornings Sixer Sistas:laugh:

I new to this group & was wondering when do you all weight in?

I'm having a very challenging week due to Valentines on Sunday, Hubby's birthday was on Tuesday & Son's birthday is today Hmmmm. Fortunately I've learned from MFP & my long departed Grandmother that it's "the too much" that makes you fat.

It's my youngest childs birthday today, he's 18 years old & has a mind set to look good & be healthy. He does NOT want birthday cake...I'm like What???:noway: I was wanting his cake sooo it's his special day so no cake. We are however going out to dinner this time to Bennihanna's where they cook Japanese food in front of you as a group so that should be a lot of fun.

Gotta get back to work...hope all is well

Have an Awesome Day Sixers,
  • chipper15173
    Options
    know....avoid the rice. if you can't just ask for 1/4 of it. that's the worst. also i ask for extra veggies. i like the veggies.

my muscles are much better today thanks.

back later lunch and i have a headache from not eating
  • gonabfit
    Options
    ooooOOOooO I just LOVE the rice... and too be honest that's what I ate for lunch today! lol but I can't go back because they were rude to me for no reason, though I eat there all the time. lol. Maybe that's a sign from the Almighty. lol

I worked out hard on Wednesday even left the hospital to run to the gym to run 4 miles! go me! then only got 4 hours sleep because I was on call and made me too tired to study and work out on Thursday, twisted my ankle doing a dance routine... so that sucks. Now I'm hoping the ankle will be good for tonight so I can work out! oh well... also, I have dedided I am going to give up fried foods for lent. That way I can still have my french fries... they will just have to be baked/
  • gonabfit
    Options
    oh and amy my ankle feels ok.. it's better than yesterday but still hurts. Oh well I think it will get better with time! Hopefully!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Oh Tiff you make me laugh! Thanks for that and I'm glad the healing is on!
    As I have said to my friends and DH family members for lent is to give up 'giving up' then you will never have to feel ashamed or guilty when you stumble or fail! LOL Just a suggestion but your idea is a great one!!
    I hopped on the hotel dreadmill and ran 4 miles this morning!
    Have a great weekend all!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Ok... I read all the week five comments! Roll call!

Amy S- Good job staying under your caloric goal while being away! :) Keep up the good work!

B!- I like the name! How did your week go? Any new fitness classes?

Cathy- I really like how interested your trainer is in helping you in all aspects. Glad your legs are feeling better. Soreness means something is working right! LOL

Emmie- Start back slowly! I missed seeing you around. Glad you are back, get well!

Alison- I like the new picture.... and slow and steady is the best way to remove weight. Keep up the good work. How's the cooking going lately?? I know you love to do it

Lulabelle- It's ok to have a few bad choices, just LEARN from them. You are definitely going to focus ... keep working at it.

Lauryn- I hope your trip to Blackburg is for FUN! I'm not sure how far that is from me but if not this time then definitely when I'm closer to you AND Tiff is coming too. YAY, it would be like a mini group meeting! :)

Tiff- I see you getting your fitness in no matter what. Keep it up girlie! And yes you can come with me... SILLY

Kristin- Kadence is growing so well. See looks sooooooo cute. Congrats on all the weight you removed. Keep it up!

Rhiannon- So tell me about some of the delicious meals you are making. I hope you can enjoy some of the Olympic events. :)

Pam- Congrats on entering Onederland! YAY

AmyPyr- good job on the measurements.... I need to do that too. Keep up the great work!

Well as for me:

I'm just relaxing and enjoying it way tooooo much. Having a mini It's my birthday month shopping spree. I finally have heat again in my house so that makes me feel better. I currently have alot of things to do before I move but I'm taking it one step at a time.... but on Monday I'm going to Danville to look for places to live. Its a 4 hr drive for me. I just want to have an idea of my options since April is getting closer and closer.

Today is my rest day for fitness but I spent Mon-Thurs doing classes at the gym. YAY I'm going tomorrow for a few classes too. Gotta get it in while I have this membership. When I go out of town I'm gonna look at the gym options too. :)

Take care ladies,

Tamm
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Verda- I HATE treadmills and I often call them the same thing. If that was the only gym machine I would be HUGE AGAIN. They just bore me to death. Good job on working out anyway! Keep working it out!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    wheres the group been????

today is grocery shopping and DH wants to start the digging of the garden. need to order the plants.

better get myself in gear and shower and off before the deals are gone.

hope everyone has a great weekend....
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone... Week has been so hectic! I have been working out again and the heel pain is coming back. OUCH!! Plan on calling the doc next week to see what else i can do. I don't want to stay off of it for 2 mnths again. I actually miss running. Well i will check back in later. Need some breakfast and coffee!
    Tamm - agree on the treadmill but the weather has been so strange in STL this past year. Very rainy last summer and we have had the coldest winter that i can remember. My gas bill shows it as well!
    Sandy