I lost 60 lbs at age 51, Anyone Can, Any Workout

Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and love the before and afters!
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look great, what an inspiration!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I read each word very attentively and appreciate your honesty about what worked for you! I'm just starting to be successful at this by doing some of the things you found to help you! I only pray that I will continue to get fitter and stronger along this journey. I have a LONG way to go but I know I will get there! I was thinking about lifting, I know it's good for bone health and thanks to you I will explore this in the months to come! I'm nervous about injuring myself so i think at first I'll get a trainer since my dad lives in another state! Thank you, and keep on rockin girlie!:drinker:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations because you look amazing!

Secondly, where are you an officer, cause I'm coming to commit some crimes and try to resist arrest.
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for this. I loved reading your story and your philosophy on weight loss is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I totally agree with listening to your body and I've been trying to do that more, instead of just trying to eat a certain number of calories.

You are truly an inspiration!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Makes perfect sense, and you look gorgeous!
    Thanks for the post!:)
  • harleyluvva
    harleyluvva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are truly and inspiration!!! I just turned 41 in August and I want to look as Fabulous as you look now!!
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OMG!! That is absolutely amazing!! What an incredible transformation... Thanks for sharing your story. You made my day! :drinker:
  • Pooj_K
    Pooj_K Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I am going to keep returning to this post for motivation!
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Truly AWESOME!
  • skinnyjuu
    skinnyjuu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing... Thank you for sharing this with us:)
  • PHATFOBIA
    Options
    Great work in your diet and training but once you follow the links it does tend to feel like this post is a feeder link intended to promote advertising for the Venus Index programs and products.
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    I love reading your story & so motivating.
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just the motivation I need!! Awesome!!
  • michspor
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME Story!! I really enjoyed reading about your journey with weight loss! you look exceptional as well!
  • healthyslim54
    Options
    Thank you for sharing in detail what you did to achieve your fabulous results, and for the encouragement that any of us can do this. You look wonderful and definitely not what our society expects to look like at age 51. I am age 58 and am now near the weight I want to be/eating "whole" foods, I just need to figure out how to consistently work weight lifting and cardio into my lifestyle. Your post will help me and thousands of others.
  • mariettel7
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Great work in your diet and training but once you follow the links it does tend to feel like this post is a feeder link intended to promote advertising for the Venus Index programs and products.

Do you have a problem with people sharing what worked for them? She isn't selling anything.
  • thamilton87
    thamilton87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with my weight loss plan and staying consistent with my workouts for several months. Your story inspired me to grab my gym bag and head to the gym during my lunch hour today. Had a great workout and you've totally motivated me to keep up with challenge.

Thank you for sharing you're story...You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!