113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I am a newbee, and really thank you for re posting this! I probably would have never found the original, and this is basically the first before and after I've seen on here. I saw a before and after face photo thingy in a thread last night, but this post is a home run for me! Incredible, awesome, and all the rest. I really like the photo with you and the young girl in your old pants. You did "naturally" as well, which is super cool to me! I haven't friend requested anyone yet, although I did comment earlier today on someones 'forum"about "seeking" friends on here, and had some nice people acknowledge me. You will be the first person I friend request, and hopefully you accept, you are inspiring, it would be an honor!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Beyond belief. You really are an inspiration.. thank you for posting these pics!
  • booitsk8
    booitsk8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    amazing...youve given me the kick up the bum i needed...thank you. you look like a totally different person and so much younger...you must feel fantastic...brilliant xx
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I remember your story from the last post,:smile: good to see you are still kicking on and looking good. Thanks for posting to inspire the rest of us :flowerforyou:
  • chappappy
    chappappy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Congrats! Keep it up.
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats! Love the pics!
  • mariclemm
    Options
    Wow, very nice work. And it helps inspire me to make that 100 lb hurdle in a year. Thanks for this!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow! Love the shared pants picture. Congratulations on your accomplishment here.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • shar1908
    shar1908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Love the jeans shot. You look amazing. Congratulations on your success.
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Love the pic of you in the jeans!! Congrats!!!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome! congratulations and well done
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Yes, you are a big inspiration. :)
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    InFREAKinCredible! Congratulations! You must feel so healthy & confident! :happy:
  • Kaylovely612
    Options
    SO AMAZING! What a wonderful accomplishment. You rock!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Congratulations, you are a true inspiration. And everyone has the strength so you just have to find it and make it put a halt to all excuses.

Congrats again, totally fabulous!
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally AWESOME story! You are living proof, that if it's IMPORTANT to you, you find a WAY, if it's not you find an EXCUSE! Simply amazing job, wishing you all the BEST!
  • VeeJon
    VeeJon Posts: 27
    Options
    Awesome and awesome some more...thanks for the inspiration....I will just keep going :-)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You are one of the most memorable transformations that I've read about here on MFP. Congratulations on your ongoing success. Truly inspirational and motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!