MAN WITH ACCENTS

Options
Forget the chessey pick-up line, if the guy has an accent that's the only required to get my attention:wink: Especially a :heart: :heart: southern drawl:heart::drinker: , :heart: Australian:heart: , Irish, Scottish, English etc.....So which accent do you have and which ones do you go for

Replies

• martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Southern drawl, Ma'am.
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Italian, New Jersey style.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I haz sort of Latin accent.... i guess? Not really turned on by accents though or they're all good to me haha
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Southern drawl, Ma'am.

well hello:happy:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I haz sort of Latin accent.... i guess? Not really turned on by accents though or they're all good to me haha

:heart: you Latin guys:heart:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Italian, New Jersey style.

Italian men are super fabulous:drinker:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Does a Boston accent count? Lol
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I don't have an accent, you do.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Southern drawls, Irish and Scottish are hot and sexy.. :heart: :love: :heart: :love:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Southern, British, Italian.. Austrailian.. I hate to say it but pretty much any accent but some of the middle eastern. Not because I don't like them but because I have a hard time understanding what they're saying. Of course... that point can be moot when they're as good looking as I've seen them lol
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Western

not Texan, not Californian - I guess it's a mixture of cowboy, no accent and a splash of Heinz 57

I'm a sucker for a clean English accent, or a proper Souther lady
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Any East Coast accent...mmmm!!! I love Irish and Australian too, very sexy!
  • Samstudent88
    Options
    I used to like accents......BUT now I live with an austrailian...no offence to anyone...but his accent is sort of annoying now...lol. I think he just likes to hear himself talk honestly. =) But it is cool to say my son is half aussie..hehe
  • kaajay
    kaajay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My fiance' is Australian. :heart: Although I am American, people say I sound French. I love British and Australian accents.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My husband is from North Carolina, but I'm used to it now.

When I was younger I was engaged to a guy who had grown up in Chile and I adored his accent.

We own an Allstate Agency and our tech support is in Ireland. It is all I can do not to giggle the whole time I'm talking to those guys. I love their accents. The last time I called, the guy was giving me a password and he said "3, sex, 7..." I type quickly and was dutifully typing in sex, thinking it was a bit odd, when he said seven and I realized my mistake. I did start giggling then and had to go back and delete it and by then he had given me the rest of it and I was hopelessly lost. He asked if I got it and I said, "No, I got stuck on six." Since that was the second number he was a little surprised and said, "Really?" When I told him I thought he said something else, he started repeating it and when I snickered again at six, he started laughing, realizing what I thought he said. We had about a 30 minute, chatty phone call that had lots of laughing involved. My husband looks over at me and goes, "Do I need to call tech support from now on?" Nooo.....its my favorite part of the day!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I am a man of many accents.
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I don't have an accent, you do.

No...............NEW YORKER HERE, so accent from my point of view:laugh:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I am a man of many accents.

interesting...what are they??
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Scottish. It doesn't hurt if you look like David Tennant or James McAvoy.

I live in S. Louisiana now...every 10 miles up the road there's a new accent.
  • Samstudent88
    Options
    He's like Seth Mcfarlane!! Just teasing....giggity.