A NEW ME - 2010 Weight Loss Challenge!

Options

Replies

• GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    so i have overate the past 3 days, i have eaten about 1,800 calories every day instead of 1300, i feel so low and upset :sad:

Awww! Don't let it get you down - you've come so far! Today's the beginning of a new week - get right back into it! :smile:
  • tonijka1
    Options
    Hi guys just checking in losing fat and happy:smile:
  • perktms
    perktms Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    so i have overate the past 3 days, i have eaten about 1,800 calories every day instead of 1300, i feel so low and upset :sad:

Hang in there Emma!!!
    Three days out of how many where you've had success? Just put yourself in check, get back on track, or up your exercise so you can have some of those extra calories in your day.
    You can do it!
  • perktms
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    If anyone is looking for a BRUTAL quick workout, I bought one called the 30 Day Shred, led by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. It has three different levels of the work out, and adaptations. I did the lowest level, at the lowest adaptation, and I am DRIPPING! I feel a bit like a limp noodle, but wow! I also feel amazing. I like the fact that it's so short, so it's easy to fit in, no matter what your day is like. You need hand weights, but the ones I have are too heavy, so I used soup cans :).
    Anyway, off to have a hot soak in the tub!:happy:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i did 40 minutes last night on my elliptical and had a good day food wise, and plan to do even better today, i really dont want to go back to the 160's :brokenheart:

felt really low at the weekend cuz of the overindulgence, hubby spoiled me rotten though and we had a great weekend :heart:

thanks for the support guys, i really need it :heart:
  • Davilee
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone :bigsmile:

1/4 SW 143.6
    GW Short term 135.0
    GW Long term 125.0

This weeks stats:

2/4 139.4
    2/11 140.2
    2/18 139.0

Total Loss of 4.6

I wish you all a good week
  • fitforme
    Options
    Feeling very disappointed right now becasue I am up two pounds. Started a new yoga program where I have been doing up to two hours of yoga a day so I thought that would help but I have been more hungry....the program wanted us to try gluten free for a week and instead of losing I gained! Once again I blame the jar of peanut butter in the house that I snuck a few spoonfulls of to satisfy my sweet tooth or might have been the cookies I had who knows.... alhtough i feel like crying I am so frusterated there is nothing to do but start fresh today and not worry about the number as much as I feel...
  • oEmmao
    Options
    04 Feb - 159.0
    11 Feb - 158.2
    18 Feb - 158.4 :brokenheart:
    25 Feb -
    4 Mar -

GOAL 2 - 155 by 4th March!

getting so discouraged, but am going upstaIrs now to do my 40 minutes of elliptical, sick of eating my stress and feeling sorry for myself, want to lose the last 12 pounds by Easter!!! i can do it! :bigsmile:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon big time and was wondering if i can re-join this group???? Are the weigh in's still on Thursdays??? I need so much motivation right now and i think joining this group again will help me so much..
  • perktms
    Options
    I fell off the wagon big time and was wondering if i can re-join this group???? Are the weigh in's still on Thursdays??? I need so much motivation right now and i think joining this group again will help me so much..

Of course you can!
    Welcome back, one day at a time:)
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My first weigh in was 155

Current weight 151

Goal Weight is 135 ( hoping to reach that by July)

I try to get at least a hour of ellipitcal in a day!!!!!!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 12/31/09: 184.4lbs

1/7/10: 181.6lbs
    1/14/10: 183.4 (+1.8lbs, TOM eating was kinda bad)
    1/21/10: 181.2
    2/4/10: 178
    2/11/10: 176.8
    2/20/10: 175.8

Total lost: -8.6lbs (from starting weight)
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :happy:
  • oEmmao
    Options
    had a good weekend, how did everyone else do? :drinker:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Woo-HOO! Lost another pound this week! That's a total of 11 pounds since 1-1-10. I had hoped to have lost more, but I had a few bad days in there, so I will take the 1 pound and be happy with it!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Im going to weigh in on monday since i only started about a week ago Hope everyone has a wonderful weigh in and a great weekend
  • oEmmao
    Options
    im down a pound to 157, was hoping i would be down more too, ah well, lots of work to do this week! :drinker:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    12/31- 190 lbs
    1/7- 187 lbs
    1/21- 183 lbs
    1/28- 182 lbs
    2/4- 182 lbs
    2/11- 182 lbs
    2/18- was in El Salvador on a mission trip, didn't weigh
    2/25- 178

4 lbs lost in 2 weeks, and 12 lbs this year. Not bad I guess! Hubby will be home in a few days and I'm only 3 lbs away from my first goal weight.

I got a personal trainer, and he did a nutrition regimen with me and has me eating 2000 cals/day. I'm eating 5 meals now and from that have lost 4 lbs when I was on a plateau for almost a month! I'm never hungry and it's clean eating so I'm diggin' it. He doesn't include exercise calories or anything, so that may be why it seem so high of a number. Anyway, good luck everyone! Anyone come up with a challenge for us?
  • oEmmao
    Options
    weekends are so tough :sad:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    My first weigh in was 155

Feb 19 152 ( re-joining the challenge)
    March 1st 147 ( Down 5)

Goal Weight is 135 ( hoping to reach that by July)