MAN WITH ACCENTS

Options

Replies

• theactionfigure
    Options
    Any East Coast accent...mmmm!!! I love Irish and Australian too, very sexy!

sigh . . . . southern drawl here.
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    My fiance' is Australian. :heart: Although I am American, people say I sound French. I love British and Australian accents.

:love: French men omg just wow:love:
  • ItsFaaahkinGoTimeGuy
    Options
    Living in Savannah GA but have a Boston Accent . Just moved here a few months ago.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Doll, you know I love your accent too! :heart:
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I have a Boston accent and I like men with Boston accents. I guess I'm in the right place. :drinker:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: SOUTHERN DRAWLS
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    My hubby is part carribean and part French. So he's got the rastah with a twist of French accent. Very, very sexy and that's why I married him lol!!
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Does a Boston accent count? Lol

it's kind of different so yes:smile:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    My hubby is part carribean and part French. So he's got the rastah with a twist of French accent. Very, very sexy and that's why I married him lol!!

Rastah and French what a nice combo and very unique
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    oooh gotta be the scots,irish or aussie YUMM! :wink:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have an accent. So question for those outside the US and Canada, is an American accent sexy or a turn off?
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    English accent me. I can do a very good Hugh Grant, so I've been told if that's any help!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have a "mid-western" accent, which is probably the most neutral "accent" for an American.

Wish i had a cool accent :(
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ooh <3 men with accents!

Australian
    Irish/Scottish courtesy of boon dock saints**
    Brittish
    Southern
    Cali Asian accent not a fobby accent but you can definitely tell they're Asian
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    In English I sound mostly American (nor cal accent - grew up there) but I pronounce some words strangely from living abroad so long.
    In Spanish, I have a Chilango accent (Mexico City) that makes the Spanish, smile or laugh - to Mexicans it sounds adultered with Americanisms. Not so nice.
    In French I have an "other" accent - I've been told that I sound Belgian, Russian, Swiss, French and Dutch - my pronunciation and speed are mostly Parisian (not Isere French, like my father's) - unfortunately not Southern French or Breton, either. A game I play is to ask people to guess my nationality - 20 guesses and no one get it (visually I'm not like what people imagine as being my home country)
    In German, I sound French which seems to get pluses, and I learned it in Bayern so I use a local vocab that sounds funny in other regions.
    In other languages, a combo of French/Spanish accent it seems.

I once dated a woman that was disappointed I did not have a thicker foreign accent when I spoke English - I think that it was a deal breaker for her - I was not exotic enough. Ha.

I love accents and dialects in languages.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I have a "mid-western" accent, which is probably the most neutral "accent" for an American.

Wish i had a cool accent :(

Me too. I feel cheated. :(
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have an accent. So question for those outside the US and Canada, is an American accent sexy or a turn off?
    Of course you have an accent... everyone does!

Our speech is influenced by many factors: geographical and social being the more obvious.

There are as least as many American accents as there are states, if not more.

I don't find American accents a turn-off, per se, but I do find it slightly odd that some of my colleagues in Arizona tend to have upward inflection at the end of their sentences which to me sounds like questions. :ohwell:
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have an English accent, with a slight twang of Liverpudlian in there (apparently!)

I love American accents..... OMG.... heart is melting right now haha.

Scottish also gets me.

xx
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have an American accent, and I love Australian accents!
  • holographic
    Options
    I sound more like Harold Lloyd.... Stunt man / actor ;)