113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is amazing - I love the fact that you went for it even though you had every excuse not to.

I bet your children are so proud of you - what an inspiring way to show them that, with hard work, anything is possible.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Such a strong woman :)
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • dudekc
    dudekc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow- inspirational!!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people already said it but I love the pic of you with the little girl in the same pair of pants. I am going to keep mine and take a pic with my daughter.

You are a great inspiration to someone who has over 100lbs to lose. Thank you :) Knowing it's possible makes it a tad easier.
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous and I bet you feel awesome!
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    That is so awesome. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing:))
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!1 Totally terrific to see what you can do with all the stresses around you!!!
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love the picture of the two of you in the pants!!!! This is wonderful inspiration!! Congrats!!!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics. I am truely inspired. You look amazing and even more important you look as if you FEEL amazingly well.
  • MCNWifey
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, you are such an inspiration. Love the picture of you and the little girl in your old jeans...AMAZING.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone. If I can do it, you can too :-)
  • sjfugatt1
    sjfugatt1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! You're definitely an inspiration to me!!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yes indeed!!! Keep pushing yourself!!! i'm so proud of your achievements!!! i'm sure you feel so much better and your kids are just loving the energy you have for them now more than ever!!! This aint over...keep pushing yourself!!! you have us cheering you on!!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    i have commented before on previous post, but you had every reason to just lay down and quit! But instead you pulled your self up and reached an incredible goal, (no doubt your Mother would have been very proud!!)
    Again Congratulations!!!
    Keep on Kickin'
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for the update :flowerforyou:
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Just incredible. Thanks for the update -- you RULE!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I'm also the mom of 4, and my youngest has special needs, and I have more than 100lbs to lose. Thanks for the glimpse of what I have to look forward to.

Congrats on your hard work and dedication! You look stunning!
  • fatkaren69
    Options
    well done, is the little man on your banner your son? like my son, my kids are my inspiration to shift the weight
    i too have decided to put the oqygen mask on first so i can help others
    Thank You
    KP
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!