blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I still don't get it why would she say no, my women never says no to sex
    Why?

What?
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wife had splinter on right hand and needed it removed but was unable to to do it herself with her left hand.

Don't understand why she was not impressed when I picked up a carving knife and offered my help ????
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    If I had a headache he would of rubbed it for me just so I had no reason to say no lol. but i rarely say no...:blushing:
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    ok I was reminded that she said no once. it was the middle of the afternoon at the park, I thought it would have been fun, we had a blanket.
  • Kippie1985
    Kippie1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    -smiles- this made my night <3
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Your wife is dumb.. cumming always helps my head aches :wink: Well i guess im hoping you actually make her do that :laugh:
  • DeckerDoll
    Options
    so much information. too much information.

now MY head hurts.
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Your wife is dumb.. cumming always helps my head aches :wink: Well i guess im hoping you actually make her do that :laugh:

Mental note: replace aspirin with placebos .....
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Her: No, my head hurts...

Me 2 seconds later: Ok, well will you pop this pimple on the middle of my back...

THAT...is true love.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    lol why do people think popping pimples is gross? Maybe it's just because I don't get grossed out by much, but I pop my fiance's pimples all the time. I chase him down to pop them lol :laugh: Guess I'll do well in the medical field then.