MAN WITH ACCENTS

Replies

• It depends on the mouth it's coming out of.
    :tongue:
  • I have an English accent & I love guys with Irish accents :love:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    I had a Boston accent but joined the military and lots of people had trouble understanding me, so I had to learn to pronounce my "R's" :laugh:

When I get Angry or Excited it comes back!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    I love a good southern accent -- I'm from Texas and it's not included. I'm talking, John Edwards type of accent. YES!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    My husband has a lovely Danish accent. We live in Denmark now. Danish men are beautiful, including my hubby :). I love a nice French accent too. It is so sexy cause they talk with their lips. I want to kiss all French people when they talk to me. lol
  • Igneous
    Igneous Posts: 12
    yu see de movie "How Stella got her groove back"? Yepp Island accent here!
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    i have an american accent... for all you UK ladies who love those :wink:
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Love Irish and Spanish accents
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Southern/Texas Drawl--Born and raised on the LA/TX line
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    I got the Chicago/Italian thing going on..
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Being from western NC the southern draw is a given for me....I always get asked if I'm from Texas when traveling :/
  • Hey there everyone as you may be able to tell from my username I am from Scotland and so have a Scottish accent. Happy to add to my support network with anyone who likes a Scottish accent. Figure you might go easy on me that way, lol

Anyway add away you Scottish accent lovers.

I personally like Irish accents
  • Canadian.......from Nova Scotia to be exact;)

I melt everytime I hear it!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    i have jersey. people ask me to say coffee all the time. haha
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Love my Swede, though his accent and mine have blended over the years to a weird Aussie/Swedish mix, Scottish is awesome too...
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Forget the chessey pick-up line, if the guy has an accent that's the only required to get my attention:wink: Especially a :heart: :heart: southern drawl:heart::drinker: , :heart: Australian:heart: , Irish, Scottish, English etc.....So which accent do you have and which ones do you go for

WTF? Where is the mention of the sexy Mexican accent?! Huh?!
    ...so racist... :grumble:

I agree, Mexican accents can be hot as well.
  • MAN WITH ACCENTS / CAN WATCHMEN SIT?

Who knows :s
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    I'm Scottish and have quite a broad accent myself. It's really annoying when Americans can't understand a word I say! So yeah, I don't like my accent and I don't really like hearing a Scottish accent on other people. It kinda makes me cringe when there's a Scotsman on TV, particularly if they're from Glasgow (my area!).

I do love an Irish accent, or a posh English one on a man, though. Rawr!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Right now I'm a sucker for a Nebraskan accent... I think that's a first for me. Really there aren't any accents that just aren't at least a little attractive to me unless I just can't understand you.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    I love a Minnesotan/Canadian accent. My dad's family is all from up there as well as my husband's family. For me I think it's a nostalgia thing as I haven't seen anyone else mention it. lol

My accent is half Kansan and half Minnesotan. So my A's can be kind of hard and I have long lazy O's. But for the most part I sound just like every other mumbling midwestern.

I love just about every accent I've ever heard. I don't think there is really a way to go wrong.