113 Pounds Lost in 1 year...Updated Pictures

Options

Replies

• Watersapphire
    Watersapphire Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are! Congratulations, you look amazing and so happy!

I love this quote "I put the oxygen mask on myself first so I could help those around me" what a great way to describe what you have done!

Thank you for posting your pictures and mini-story.
  • dbarchus
    Options
    What a beautiful journey, thank you for sharing and inspiriting.
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration!
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational post!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job losing the weight. A new battle to keep it off is just beginning, and I wish you well in making this a permanent life change.
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's beyond awesome!!!
  • asasser2002
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats! I love the 5th pic! :)
  • BeepRocks
    Options
    Amazing.....Incredible.....Wow.....Thats the way to take charge.......you look stunning.....Love it.....
  • laa83laa
    laa83laa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing!!! Congrats!!! You are a great inspiration to all!!!
  • SamanthaC1
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great :)
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    WOW!! How does it feel to fit both legs into ONE of the pant legs you used to wear!? AMAZING job!! You must feel fantastic!! Great GREAT job!!!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and are an inspiration to us all. You must feel fantastic? Thank you for sharing. x
  • pilatemom
    pilatemom Posts: 111
    Options
    You look greeeeeeeat!!! :D
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You are the poster child for all of the excuses that someone could possibly have, but yet, you still did it. Congrats to you! I am so glad you are seeing for yourself what an amazing accomplishment you have made!

Such a great comment above that I had to repost it. Said so perfectly. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
  • triplettamy
    Options
    Thank-you! This made me cry. You are a real inspiration. There are so many excuses and you have conquered them all! You look amazing! I know your children are so happy and you have given them a better quality of life. Thank-you for giving me hope!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So incredible ! You're amazing
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your post! It is heroes like you that help us know that it can be done!!! Sharing your story is like throwing a rope to help each of us grasp onto the sincere belief that we CAN do it!

I AM doing it too! Congrats on a job well done!!
  • jamesdclose
    Options
    Wow you are amazing. Brilliant!!! Well done, you must be so proud.
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration. Congratulations on how far you've come!
  • rimhof456
    rimhof456 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!