Replies

• karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    In my bra usually
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Whereever I set it down, sometimes back pocket, right now on my desk at work, at home on the table, or couter, in the car on the Navigation Port..
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    usually its in my hand, but sometimes i put it in my pocket-- but the "boys" don't like that much.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    pocket - I got the Droid Razr... it really thin and fits easy in your pocket
    [/quote

Its also waterproof so suitable for bra adventures
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If I'm home, close by where ever I am
    If I'm at work, on my desk
    If I'm driving, in between my legs on the seat
    If I'm out, in my pocketbook (purse)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    In a holder that cost me pennies - it's an infant-size SOCK. Cute idea that works for phones that have unprotected keys. :wink: But it doesn't help if I let it just 'hang loose' in my purse - so it fits into a pocket on the purse.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    In my boobs. Jk...kind of. Pocket or at my desk at work. Or my purse.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    In my purse, gym locker or CamelBak.
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Pocket, if I have one, usually. I rarely carry a purse, but if I have one, that's where it goes. Otherwise, no pocket, no purse - It gets stuck in the bra. :smile:

ETA - At the gym, I just put it on the machine. Never work out with it stuck down my shirt.

^^^THIS
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    In my cleavage no1s gnna go there unless they want there face destroyed :) x
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    When running: arm band
    At work: on my desk
    While out and about: in my purse

^^^True Story with a twist.
    When running: In my SPIbelt
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    OMG where is my phone?!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I only carry my phone when I am driving. Otherwise it's in my lunchbag. Keep my lunchbag in my desk at work and on the kitchen counter at home. I never carry it if Holland or Jan are with me, cuz nobody else is going to call me.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I often lose my phone somewhere in my bra..
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My fiance left her phone in her sports bra and the phone got sweat in the charging mechanism and stopped charging so I would suggest not do that.

You have NO idea how many times I had people in my store needing their phone fixed and when I opened up the phone, the moisture triggers were tripped. 90% of the time, the phone was in their bra and their boob sweat ruined the phone. Definitely do not recommend that placement for a phone.

They need the Rack Trap!
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    why do you want to know...LOL
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    When I have a purse with me, purse. When I don't have a purse, I either hold it or stuff it into my boyfriend's pocket.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting - in my waist band
    Aerobics - in my locker
    Work - on my desk
    Anywhere else - usually in the side pocket of my purse
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Pocket or bra.........
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    True Story - I had just gotten a promotion & was in a meeting with another supervisor & our boss ( a very proper older lady) when my cell phone goes off.
    My ringer at the time was from Speedy Gonzalez (Looney Tunes) saying "Hello *****cat, are you looking for me?" So I have to dig the phone out of my bra to turn it off already embarrassed, till my boss looks at me & says "Heidi you already have the job you don't have to impress me by making your boobs talk" :embarassed: I could've died. :blushing: