The dog ATE my cheat!

I forgot to take a lunch to work today (I know, bad me) so by the time I got home I was famished and too hungry to rustle up something healthy. I grabbed the first thing I could find: 2 slices of leftover pizza. I know, bad me again.

Then the doorbell rang and while I was answering it THE DOG ATE MY PIZZA!!

and there's no more leftover pizza! Argh!

I know that the d@mn dog actually did me a favor but dangit, I wanted that pizza!

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    I think there's an easy, hilarious (when said jokingly) and obvious solution to your problem...
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Lol be thankful to your doggy, I wish my digg was looking out for my
    Health lol
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    LOL, thats a bit funny. Bag dog! LOL
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    I think there's an easy, hilarious (when said jokingly) and obvious solution to your problem...

Um... eat the dog? ;)
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Um... eat the dog? ;)

LOL
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member

Um... eat the dog? ;)

Well done :)
  • Your dog probably won't put it in his food diary, either. Doesn't count if it wasn't his food, right?

Good dog! Good you can at least laugh about it.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Lol that reminds me of this time I had made myself a mimosa with the last bit of oj and champagne and I put it on my side table went to the ladies room and when I came back my dog had drank 2/3 of the glass stopped looked at me when I walked in the room the went back to drinking it like I wasnt even standing there. Talk about a booze hound lol
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    awesome!!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Hot dogs for dinner!
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Ever hear the cheech and chong routine where the dog ate thier stash?
  • wizbeth1218
    Ever hear the cheech and chong routine where the dog ate thier stash?

I haven't! I'll have to find it on YouTube. :)

Although I imagine that their response was a little more laid back than mine. I threw a classic hissy fit.
  • I'm pretty sure this happened for the same reason the checker at the grocery forgot to put my bag of caramel apples in my cart!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Will your dog post on here talking about how depressed he feels for having a 'bad' day?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Karma ..... it was meant to be :laugh:
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    That'll show you! The dog is just looking out for you. That is what mine says when he snakes my junk food anyway. :laugh: :laugh:
  • wizbeth1218
    Will your dog post on here talking about how depressed he feels for having a 'bad' day?

He would... if only he had thumbs. ;)
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks for the laugh. I can only imagine that feeling when you realized what he had done. One of those where you don't know if you should be mad or somewhat glad. :)
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Haha, that's awesome!

I have to watch my furballs like a hawk. We recently got a new pup, & she's quite the instigator! I'm surprised I still had a slice of pumpkin bread when I stepped out the kitchen earlier. 
  • Hot dogs for dinner!

LOL I love this one!