Diet coke and 7 up free
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Diet Dew
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi.................................
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I remember that day when I took some corn and poured diet soda on it and then ate the corn and then drank the soda in the bowl afterwards. I gained 16lbs overnight and my urethra exploded.

Ever since then I've been scrubbing my diet soda cans before drinking them to make sure they're "clean".
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W Root Beer and Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi is a close second.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink it, but when I do I <3 Diet Gingerale. It has to be Seagram's though.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Eventhough I am trying to stay away from it all, I LOVE Barq's Diet Vanilla Cream. I also like Diet Dr Pepper Cherry
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    diet coke
    diet dr pepper
    fresca
    pepsi max

in that order
  • horses7777
    Options
    Mine is also diet gingerale, but mine has to be Canada Dry. Supposedly it has real ginger in it.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    fbz_5a9236e30c8b300b4431b89072843d39.jpg
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I probably shouldn't chime in on this one because 10 months ago, before even "dieting" and exercising, I quit drinking soda. After some months, I tried going for a diet dr pepper, being DP was one of my 2 favorite soda's, and I couldn't even drink it. It just didn't taste right to me. I tried another time, regular DP, and same thing, just couldn't enjoy it. If I had to drink a diet soda it would probably be my other former favorite, diet orange soda (sunkist, whatever) haven't tried one yet.....
  • CaboFitness
    Options
    Mine would have to be Wild Cherry Pepsi. I'm a Pepsi girl
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I tried another time, regular DP, and same thing, just couldn't enjoy it.

You know you're a pervert when you read this, and you don't think of dr pepper but double penetration instead. ;(
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Gotta be Diet Coke. Lots if ice and a lemon wedge
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    There should be no diet soda at all. It acually tricks you body into thinking it's hungry due to the actual sugar in it. Green iced tea or water with lemon are great alternatives. I drink no pop at all.

That darn diet Pepsi I drink must be the cause of my problems then. After all, every time I drink one, I feel oddly hungry and end up eating the plastic bottle that it came in. I'm so glad I have this knowledge to help me now!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Not a huge soda fan. I used to drink diet coke but now I can't stand the taste of it.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi is my "go to". I like Diet Dew, Diet Orange, Diet A&W (Root beer or Cream Soda). I really only have a few on the weekends - in between beers.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    diet barq's or sunkist

I don't like most sodas as they seem to go flat too quickly for me. I'm a sloowwww drinker when there is no alcohol involved!