Hello. Any over 45 yr olds out there?

Options

Replies

• AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    51 and have been on MFP 2 years. Feel free to add me!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    51 and have been on MFP 2 years. Feel free to add me!

Wait! I'm not 51, I'm 50 lol what was I thinking??
  • ssghandless
    ssghandless Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and everything hurts. LOL. But I keep going. I am not as young as I used to be and I never even said that at 32! Now I know I cant push my body where it used to go but that does not keep me from pushing.

Keep your head up and keep trying harder. 40's are the new 30's!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    52 here
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    46 here.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I'm 45 and stronger than I was at 25! = )
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and the healthiest I've ever been in my life - sending you a friend request!
  • Skinslover61
    Skinslover61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 51...feel free to add me.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    <
    47 and fabulous!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Anyone can add me! I don't respond to all posts, I DO try to respond to all scale and non-scale victories, and will dispense opinions and advice only when asked. :happy:
  • mgcme
    mgcme Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi - I am over 50 and enjoy meeting new friend on MFP - Add me if you like.

Judy
  • HazelCaz
    HazelCaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 47. I've been here since mid August. You can add me if you'd like.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and brand-new here too.
  • lanekovach
    Options
    hey i'm 50 and trying to get the motovation to lose thi middle age spread. good luck to you and everyone else out here in mfp land.:smile:
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    ~~~no matter the age-you can do it!!!--I am 66.~~~~~~
  • kalinsak
    kalinsak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Almost 60 still kickin!
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    I'm 49 and on a mission to be fit by my 50th birthday next year. That's my birthday present to myself. I started lifting weights a few weeks ago and am loving it. Reading through NROLFW and looking forward to improving my routine. Always looking for more friends and support and love to help motivate others.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    over 45, I have to do the math :) yup 46, and looking to tick that up a year in a few weeks. I've decided today to start logging on more and looking for more friends. Add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • GraciousMother2012
    Options
    Hi everyone in PRISM! I am a NEWBIE and I am 57 yrs young! I am excited to start my journey on finding the Real Me! I know that under all this excess baggage there is a Woman that is screaming to come out. I have about 100 pounds to loose before I get to my GOAL!

I have Osteoarthritis/Spurs on my R knee. I am waiting for my BMI to get to 40 SO I can have a knee replacement. It is so hard to excersice due to the pain level. I am on pain meds but that doesn't help with the excersing my body. :smile: :smile: You can add me if you would like to a part of my support circle. I am going to, hopefully, log on everyday to at least check in here. Take care and may God bless you with the deep desire to walk this journey with all your support!

:smile:
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tons of us out here. I'm 65, so after checking some of the other posts, I feel like the grampa of the group. If you still need support feel free to add me...the more friends the better!
  • chefyego
    chefyego Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yeah 46 going on 30
    lovin eveyone and everything no not a hippy just wanna have some fun away from work
    and as most people i know are younger than me so makes it more fun and less boring