Does your relationship have passion?

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Everyone needs some kind of passion. You want a partner, not a sibling.

I just want someone i can call and she can be here in 10 minutes. who would that be? hmmmmmm

Quit stalking me, Pectacular!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    I change my answer to:

Just break up.
  • _Elemenopee_
    May I ask if you sleep in the same bed or not?

:embarassed:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Everyone needs some kind of passion. You want a partner, not a sibling.

but what about passion between siblings....hmmmmm

also...your bf likes boys.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    I would say I'm pretty new to relationships, especially serious ones. I was just wondering if it's abnormal to not have any passion, I never feel like I'm 'wanted' or desired by my boyfriend and it sucks because that's one thing I find really important. I want like what P!nk has in her 'Try' film clip :I

how old are you and how long have you been together? need some background...
  • _Elemenopee_
    I would say I'm pretty new to relationships, especially serious ones. I was just wondering if it's abnormal to not have any passion, I never feel like I'm 'wanted' or desired by my boyfriend and it sucks because that's one thing I find really important. I want like what P!nk has in her 'Try' film clip :I

how old are you and how long have you been together? need some background...

She's given us PLENTY of background in her previous posts from a few months back. Don't think because you change your name and avatar, we don't know it's you. Sorry if I'm being mean..it's not really me style...but....

If this "new" boyfriend is the same guy you were with a few months back who doesn't like sleeping in the same bed with you and a whole slew of other things you didn't know might be "abnormal"..we told you then and the answers are still the same...YES, very abnormal. The problem seems to be with you realizing that this relationship is not working for you.....
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Girl please. Ive been married to my husband for going on 24 years. We have been together for almost 26. The fire and the passion is as alive as it was when we first got together. The beginning of any relationship is usually when the passion first explodes. If ya aint getting your needs met now, you won't later. Women especially need to feel wanted and desired. My advice to you would be to find someone who compliments you. A ying to your yang so to speak. If this guy isn't it then let him go.

One more thing. Relationships should never be a burden or cumbersome. If it is you should get out.

I only have 3 years with my man and it still feels like the first 6 months!!!!!! I couldn't agree more with ^^^^^^ :heart:
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    If memory serves me correctly you posted not too long ago about how your bf makes you sleep in a separate bed! That there is craziness.

Sounds like you're less of a gf and more of a roommate he likes having around on his own terms.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but you deserve so much more.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    This is a weird question for me, because in my relationship, my boyfriend infatuated with me. He thinks I'm so sexy, and he's totally the passionate romantic one. But as for me, I love him. I really do. The thing is, I don't really find people SEXY. I don't have THAT kind of attraction towards anyone really. I find people attractive based on certain features, but there aren't really any celebrities that I'd jump bones with in a second, like other people might.

This bugs him, like I'm sure it bugs you. Although he understands that I'm almost asexual in that way (we have sex and I like sex, it's just the whole attraction and sexiness thing I don't have) he would rather I lust after him the way he does after me. I should add that we've been together for 7 years on the 20th, so this isn't some new thing. And it's pretty much been this way from the beginning, it's not like my passion just faded.

That being said though, we do have a passionate relationship in other respects. Our humor, our arguments, and all of that are very heated and lively and we really are best friends. We get at each other's throats, we crack each other up, we make fun of each other, we cook together, we shower together, we're absolutely a team and we just work. We love each other.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    maybe your sandwiches aren't great
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Are you passionate towards him as well? Evaluate all of the things that you would want from him and ask yourself whether or not you're doing the same for him.

Stupid little things seriously make the most difference. Sometimes I'll come home from work to everything clean, he'll cook me dinner and have it pre-measured out for me on a plate in the fridge, when I go to the gym (he works there) I'll bring him lunch knowing he brought himself something crappy, if I clean my shoes I clean his too, etc. You need to care for EACHOTHER. If it's one sided, leave.
  • red1775
    red1775 Posts: 22
    If you have to ask strangers then you got an issue.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    With the husband, not so much

With the boyfriend, overflowing

With the girl crush, subtle but exhilarating
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member

I LOVE YOU!!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    It just depends on my husband's mood....

I find that on the days I make him samiches he is all over me. Also wearing heels while making said samiches helps.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member

Lol exactly!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member

<<< Dont forget me - your wife
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member

<<< Dont forget me - your wife

Passion overflowing for the wife ~swoon~
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    OH YEAH. I'm a HAPPY girl!

As to your issue, though, I would suggest that you talk to him about it seriously. Express how you feel, but stay away from accusing him of stuff. That will get you nowhere. If he isn't interested in your feelings, your relationship is done.

I would also add that men tend to express their "need" for us in different ways than we do. They're different than women. Thank GOD.

ETA: By "need" I'm referring to emotional need, not sexual need...