Say no to Friend Collectors

Options
2»

Replies

• salmon5516
    salmon5516 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im a complete newbie have only been logging my food diary for the last week but if you'd like to chat feel free to add me :)
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    I only started yesterday but I'm looking for active & supportive friends, as well. Adding you!
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday, feel free to add me. or anyone else that reads this.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Insanity rocks!.. I got it for christmas last year but decided to use it more dedicatedly once i get into better shape. Btw- you have my dream body... so fricken jealous.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    aad26622a99c338754c4d8d1ef738bef
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    When you have around 400 friends and nobody comments or speaks with you, it's a weeee bit annoying. But hey, that's just my opinion.

You had 400 friends, and you're telling others not to be "friend collectors"???
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    I agree , if we are all gonna be friends on here we need to be supportive friends & not talk about what we went shopping at the mall for yesterday lol, but instead about ways we can support everyone through our weight loss journeys. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I only have about 70 friends.. Most of them say crap as stupid as I do.

They're the best.

this

As long as when I see a friends username, I can relate it to SOMETHING, a picture, conversation, etc...they're good :)
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    I think we can still all be friends while supporting each other through our weight loss.
  • indyjames
    Options
    wow!
    after reading all this i must say the power of a post is interesting..Lol!
    guess suiting your needs and the needs of others varies from person to person.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    When you have around 400 friends and nobody comments or speaks with you, it's a weeee bit annoying. But hey, that's just my opinion.

it is a bit annoying. esp if you do put time in ppl and still no response. or god forbid your life get hectic and you miss a few days. i'm not perfect, so i like friends who are supportive without asking so much from me. I have a few great loyal ones.

I'm 5'4 too. if i go to chiroprator reg, I get 5'4.5. lol
    long torso, long waist.

140 currently, highest about 200 after quitting smoking, etc. lowest 105. aiming for...your weight actually. then after that ..we'll see.

i like cardio kickboxing, zumba, hiit, p90x, wii fit plus, etc.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8lvdlDRmM1r9cgubo1_1280.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Are you in a gang or do you Rap?
    If not pull your pants up dirty girl.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and trying to lose around 10lbs and then maintain. Into heavy lifting & Crossfit. Friend me, I will coment if I think it's worthy and kick your a** if you need it - please do the same to me - only motivators need apply :smile:
  • amvh2008
    amvh2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    VERY TRUE!!!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I actually have no friends, I kind of like just hanging out with whoever is talking up something interesting...
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options

I hear you. I accept just about any friend request but at 59, I don't send them to 19 year olds...
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I am with you, everyone is welcome.
    I'd rather just friend whoever wants to be friends, without having requirements. Sometimes people just want to look around for motivation, and either they're too busy to interact a lot or they are shy. I see these same kinds of posts from people a lot, and I always wonder what the big deal is.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    hello all, I am new on here and love reading recipe ideas,added a couple of people and they are only concerned about themselves, which i understand but they like the support but dont give any hmmm, anyway keep up the good work and maybe myself might try adding some more encouriging people, if your interested add me, I am 57 and live in Australia.:bigsmile: