Mike and Molly

Options
13»

Replies

• runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever watched a whole episode, but I have to admit watching obese people on tv isn't really one of my fave passtimes. I know I am gonna get crap for this, but its my honest opinion.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me. One thing I don't like when it's snowing on the show (Chicago) and there really is no snow in Chicago
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the show! It's one of my favorites!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Worst show ever!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I would readily take Mike and Molly over the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Honey Boo Boo .... I mean really?????

I find Mike and Molly really rather funny and I DVR it so I can watch it.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    It's entertainment and that is it!!

Love this show it's so damn funny
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This show is no where near as bad as "New Girl" and that godforsaken "The Mindy Project" I wanna throw a brick at my TV every time a preview or commercial comes on for them.
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me. One thing I don't like when it's snowing on the show (Chicago) and there really is no snow in Chicago

That's hilarious you wrote that, I totally do that! When it's Thanksgiving or Christmas scene and it is snowing on the show, I'm like "no, it wasn't snowing then, liars" **sigh** I sometimes take my stories so seriously :-)

I didn't like the first episode, but it's grown on me as well and one of my favorite comedies. Melissa McCarthy makes the series. It wouldn't be nearly as funny without her.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the show, but yes, it does sound like you lack in the sense of humor department.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I think you're oversensitive to a fictional TV show intended for entertainment purposes.

I find that show hysterical and watch it every week.

THANK YOU CORN63
    YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I think most of the stuff on TV these days is crap that caters to the lowest common denominator.

I end up mostly watching the Discovery channel and Animal planet.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I realize it's fiction but "reality shows" aren't any better. I don't like shows that celebrate idiocy a whole lot...so that includes, oh, I don't know, MOST of them.

THIS!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    This show is no where near as bad as "New Girl" and that godforsaken "The Mindy Project" I wanna throw a brick at my TV every time a preview or commercial comes on for them.

What?! Those are two of my favorite shows. Those two, The New Normal and Ben and Kate. But that is why there are so many options to chose from.

However, the poor OP can't even make her own selections because her husband "controls" the TV. That effin sucks...