Guess my weight...

Options

Replies

• spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am going to guess 180-185?? I am 5'10" so I tried to figure it out that way. You look great and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings if I guess a number that is too high :)
  • mamaflomo
    mamaflomo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Before I knew your height, I was going to say 130
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    HA HA. I am on my second marriage and I am gonna tell you that I know better than to guess a weight but you look great and look very happy. Congrats and great work. Guess my weight, ha ha ha,
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Well im 5'7" and weigh 1*0..and look about what you look like..your 2 inches taller..depending on your muscle mass 165-185? but im sure you could be lower if you have less muscle..keep up your hard work!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would say 150...Please tell us, the suspense is killing me lol :D Oh and you look FAB!!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would say 175 to 180. You certainly don't look heavy, very proportional for your height. I believe my sister is 5'10 and about 180 and has about the same body type as you. Hope I am close and keep up the good work. :)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    178?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

To answer the question....AND to prove that the scale IS evil!

As of this morning, my scale said 200 lbs. :blushing:

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    the suspense is killing me too!!
  • Foie_gras
    Foie_gras Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    165-170 because of your height. You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Foie_gras
    Foie_gras Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great experiment! You have much more "guts" than I to do this, but you're right: the scale is evil. You look much thinner AND remember, the camera adds ten pounds, so I have no doubt that you look even more amazing in person. Congrats!!!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    holy moly :noway:

you look AWESOME!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:

You, my friend, are fabulous! Thank you for sharing, and for this very important reminder.

I think what I love the most is that you communicate that you are very, very comfortable with how you look and how you feel. You have more than just my goal shape and size... you have my goal attitude and outlook.

Again, thanks for sharing and kudos to you!
  • joanfudala
    joanfudala Posts: 41 Member
    Options

WOW! You look fabulous. I would have guessed 165-175. Let all of us get rid of our evil scales!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I will say 180ish because of your height.
    You look fabulous.
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! You look awesome!!!! I'm throwing my scale out today! lol!
  • juliette28
    Options
    OMG!!! I love this thread! It is so hard to believe that the scale said 200 lbs. You look fantastic! Thanks for reminding us that what the scale says is just a number and doesn't tell the whole story! Great job and best of luck to you whatever your final goal is!:flowerforyou:
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    That's what I was about to say.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Wow, you definitely DO NOT look 200 lbs. Good for you and great job on the success!!! I love this thread and that you were ballsy enough to have people guess your weight!! Lol It's such a sensitive subject for so many people, no matter what size they are, so I love that you came up with this idea! :) Good for you! You look phenomenal!