If you could unsee one thing in your life...

Options

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Walking out into the living room to find my obese mom using a hairbrush to "take care of herself" on the living room couch.

You know, maybe that has more to do with my lack of a sex drive today than the whole autism spectrum thing =P
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hot day at Biketoberfest in Daytona. Very (make that at least two "verys") large girl in a thong. Lots of sweat (enough lather to shave a buffalo). Makes me weak to remember.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    many things, but the worst was being on the scene about 1 minute after a young boy was sexually assaulted in a public toilet - I still see his poor devastated face in my dreams and the back of the sick evil man running away :brokenheart:
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have a photographic memory.. My list is pretty long. :frown:

This makes me thankful I have the ability to forget things...I cannot imagine NOT being able to do that. I extend my sympathy to you. :cry:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Two words: Cake farts

Even though I made pretty much everyone I knew at the time watch it with me. It's not horrifying or anything, just really weird. What a waste of cake.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    In the back of the men's bathroom at work, there is a door to the men's locker room and hallway to the "fitness center." I was in the back stall the other day, attempting to do my business when I looked up from my phone and through the gap between the door and the stall wall I see someone has come in from the locker room area to get paper towels in nothing but a towel. The paper towel dispenser is located just outside of the stall I was in, the towel the guy was wearing...was on his head. :noway: From this point of view, the 1/4 inch gap now seems like it's several inches wide and I have a view of things I NEVER wanted to see to begin with. Do you ever look at something and say to yourself, "Wait...wha??? Did I just seriously see what I thought I saw??? :huh: " ...and then, like an idiot, look again just to make sure...and regret it for the rest of your life. Yup, that was me. :sad: :sad:

Must have been one horrifying penis
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Something I'd like to never see again: the look on a friends face as I walked into her (open) apartment to see what was up with the police being in the neighborhood; when she told me her 6 week old baby had died while they were sleeping. I don't want to 'unsee it' I just hope I never have to see that look on anyone again.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Not me personally, but my M-I-L saw a young woman set on fire by a "spurned" suitor (in India). She (M-I-L) is a trained EMT and got out of the car she is riding in the try to save her. Before the woman died, M-I-L got her to sign a statement that put the assailant behind bars forever. I could never imagine witnessing someone dying that way. M-I-L is one tough cookie.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Million Dollar Baby...

me in the theatre...

"I love this mo....WTF...WTF? Dafuq just happened?

Yeah me too. SOmeone lied and told me it was a boxing movie to get me to see it. Needless to say that person got gut checked after the movie. I kept waiting for her to make a comeback or something :grumble:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Walking out into the living room to find my obese mom using a hairbrush to "take care of herself" on the living room couch.

You know, maybe that has more to do with my lack of a sex drive today than the whole autism spectrum thing =P

dafaq? :noway:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

And the trailer for the movie Human Centipede!!!

This. Traumatized me in less than a minute. OMFG this.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    @#£/:#£!!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    the day my parents forgot to lock their bedroom door!! It literally messed up my eyes sight for like a day ..:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    My 500lb neighbor bending over to get something out of his car, and his gray sweatpants fell down, exposing his black thong. :noway:
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options

WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: :noway: :sick: :sick: :frown:
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    My 500lb neighbor bending over to get something out of his car, and his gray sweatpants fell down, exposing his black thong. :noway:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    8th grade boys locker room. Quiet kid that got picked on by 3 bullies. I stood up for him and got pushed down to the floor and a foot placed on my chest.

One of the bullies wound up a bath towel and aimed to zero in on the quiet kids butt. He missed. Instead, it struck him in his balls and they exploded. Dear God...I still have nightmares about it.The blood. SO much blood.

He simply picked up his 'ball' and asked to be taken to the nurse. He never returned to school.

I just relived it typing it out....argh!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Witnessing a man get hit by a car

Watching my puppy get hit by a car when I was about 8 years old

My childhood best friend laying in a casket

The aftermath of a crumbled Volkswagen beetle that two of my friends (husband and wife) would never walk away from

Sorry, I know these are deep... But you asked!
  • UWZander
    Options
    One of my college roommate was an alcoholic furry. Led to a really difficult studying environment. He also had a dragon costume that was wayyyyy to elaborate for any mental stable person. So I saw a few things on his computer when he was drunk/high that I really wish I could unsee.