I'm never going to be smooth and hairless........

Options

Replies

• rugbygirlca
    Options
    It is so hard to be hairless. The amount of time I would need to take away this dreaded mess. The amount of money on nair and blades. The clogging of drains. What can I do. WHAT CAN I DO!

And yes, this thread is a statement. :drinker:

Then I think that you should just give up. It's obviously hopeless.:wink:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the point of doing a just plain mean, inconsiderate post. The other thread is someone saying I'm struggling, please give me some kind of hope that I can do this. Yes, they have to want it for themselves. Yes they have to do the work. But it's seriously hard work and there are days that we all feel like giving up. Us fat folk get enough bullying out there, we don't need it on here too. Just my .02c.

Are you belittling his hairy plight?

That's a sentence I didn't expect to type when I woke up this morning.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Going by your profile picture here is how you would look

donskoy_zpsf40cf093.jpg
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I don't understand the point of doing a just plain mean, inconsiderate post. The other thread is someone saying I'm struggling, please give me some kind of hope that I can do this. Yes, they have to want it for themselves. Yes they have to do the work. But it's seriously hard work and there are days that we all feel like giving up. Us fat folk get enough bullying out there, we don't need it on here too. Just my .02c.

Who would want .02 cents? I can see 2 cents being useful so you don't have to break a whole dollar, but what could you possibly do with $.0002?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    You all understand the point of this thread I hope.

takes the sting out of it if you have to point it out so soon dude.
  • enigmachik
    Options

Who would want .02 cents? I can see 2 cents being useful so you don't have to break a whole dollar, but what could you possibly do with $.0002?

Ahh, you got me there. See my opinion is worth even less than I thought. :ohwell:
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Do you realise how much vacuming is needed in a hairy mans house......
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sweaty pie hole... no, Kelly Clarkson...

WAX or LASER ---> or you can just be an Ogre and leave the hair
  • lisamurphy7227
    Options
    as long as you have a woman like me thats willing to sheer your back and butt....youre all good. my husbands so hairy i dont know where to start and where to stop. hes got a nice fade :love:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    But you look so soft and cuddly...
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options

donskoy_zpsf40cf093.jpg

That's one clean shaven pussie, I'd love to play with that ....

See what I did there.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options

donskoy_zpsf40cf093.jpg

See what I did there.

I don't get it.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

donskoy_zpsf40cf093.jpg

See what I did there.

I've always wondered what that kind of cat would feel like. Fleshy and warm like a baby?

Slightly fuzzy like a peach?

Who has had experience with this.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to be hairless. The amount of time I would need to take away this dreaded mess. The amount of money on nair and blades. The clogging of drains. What can I do. WHAT CAN I DO!

Then you shall never reach your full aerodynamic potential...
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

But his body temperature will be regulated naturally and as a natural defense, pests like mosquitoes have a harder time finding his skin.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

But his body temperature will be regulated naturally and as a natural defense, pests like mosquitoes have a harder time finding his skin.

Women seem to be able to survie hairless. I think he'd be okay in the end.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Being sexy takes time and work.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I wont ever been that way either... *sigh* tragic chromosome abnormality..
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

Women seem to be able to survie hairless. I think he'd be okay in the end.

women are equipped with different hormones and genetic makeup than men. But you are right. Either way he will survive. If that is the case then, why should he care about being aerodynamic?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

donskoy_zpsf40cf093.jpg

See what I did there.

I've always wondered what that kind of cat would feel like. Fleshy and warm like a baby?

Slightly fuzzy like a peach?

Who has had experience with this.

I'll be sure to report back once I get a chance to play with a clean shaven pussie