Faveourite types of nail varnishes?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I love Opi and essie. I use CND Shellac on my fingers... LOVE it!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love the nail varnish that's left in my back........
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    My faves are probably Sally Hansen and Barry M. I have lots of different brands in my HUGE collection...last count was 400 plus. (I trained as a nail tech and nail artist so I have an excuse)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Rimmel cheap and cheerful seems to be the longest lasting one ive tried. Never tried OPI uk doesnt sell it in the stores. Nails Inc is overpriced rubbish. I got a huge batch of them and it chips like hell so i sold them all on ebay.
    NYC cheap crap stuff with glitter in it is the longest lasting polish ive ever had. Lasts a full week while im at work where i handle money/coins all the time and doesnt chip.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Mine are a mixture of OPI, Orly and Chanel. Although despite the Chanel ones being so expensive, I find they chip so easily!
    I'd love to try the Essie ones, apparantly they're incredible! And I reaally want a Shellac manicure! My friend got it done the other day and it looks great. I'm just scared I'd be stuck with red nails for 2 weeks and would want to wear like a light pink dress or something and would look weird! x
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have like a hundred bottles..I hoard polishes!
    Revlon,Essie,Sally Hansen,opi, china glaze, and my face butter London. I only have 2 of those because at $14 a piece..yikes!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Forever 21 polishes last surprisingly long! They always have a great color selection. I like China Glaze as well.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I like whatever's pretty or sparkly...whether it costs $1 or $10. I rarely buy $10 polish tho.......but if it catches my eye and I can afford it at the time..I'll get it. I change polish wayyy too often to grab more expensive brands.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Love the new nail strips, these stickers are fast and easy and will last a week solid. great patterns and funky designs too!!!

nailstrips_zps8ba0c7c8.jpg
  • redneckcaseysgirl88
    Options
    I have done my own nails since I was twelve. I find La colors not bad and cheap, the only con about it is it takes forever to dry. Where can you buy Barry M.? Opi or china glaze would be my top picks.