NSV: Lifting Heavy = New haircut. (Pics!) (106lbs lost)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• changes69
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Your motivating me to get it done....I am currently at 280 down from 330...that was on dieting alone. I joined the gym Oct 1st and have a personal trainer...so I am on my way to living a new lifestyle. Wholly!!! Don't feel a bit bad about being vain....you've worked hard for it! LIVE IT UP!!!!!
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look like a totally different person! Great arms and shoulders! And new do! I bet you feel soooo much younger and stronger! Great Job!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    you look amazing. Great job, thanks for sharing
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look really fit, and the new haircut flatters you and shows off those well defined shoulders. :wink:
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!.
    LOOK AT THOSE "GUNS":smile:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Super cute haircut! And congrats on all of your hard work and success! Just awesome!

I'm curious, what is considered "lifting heavy"? **ooops! just went back to read thru the rest of the posts! Thanks for sharing your routine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!