• bchthrpy
    bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling it is! Good job!
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Today, I just logged my first 20! ... Well, 21! I came here to start a feed on people who just made it.. But you had! It feels so good! My overall goal is 155. My next goal is 160. My first goal I wanted to be huge (20 pounds) so I would feel like I did something major...and I do feel that way. :)

Now for those final pounds so I don't just look ok in a swimsuit... I want to ROCK my bikini for our 5 year anniversary in feb. :)
  • Gl4ever
    Gl4ever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :D
    I really want to loss 10lb fast...
    If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to lose 20lb?
    It depends on how much effort you put in
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hit 20 lbs today as well!

My overall goal is to lose 71 lbs. So, this is still the beginning for me. But, I don't want to get discouraged, so I am going to focus on 10 lbs at a time. I'm also trying to challenge myself when it comes to doing new things. I just added Zumba to my routine, and while I am terrible at it, I am enjoying myself.

Best of luck!
  • kbur084
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    I am new to this site, and i lost my 20lbs just under a year ago so it might seem strange that i just joined this website now :/.
    If you had told me two years ago i would lose that much I may have laughed at you. I would never have thought I'd be capable of weight loss, I thought it would be way too hard. What helped me was taking it slowly. One week at a time, with an average of 1lb weight loss per week over several months. I've managed to keep the weight off by staying fit and being a lot more responsible when it comes to my health.
    I guess my advice for the next step would be to keep moving... You're in it for the long haul now :)
  • bassett8807
    bassett8807 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats! I have lost about the same, I just refreshed my weight-loss counter to update my current weight. Keep it up!!