Options
    I see no belly. Wear it.
  • starry8740
    Options
    It looks awesome!
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Looks fabulous on you girl! I'd love to wear something like that again. You should totally do it and think of how much that you've worked to get to the point to look that wonderful.
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone!!!!:bigsmile: You looks so beautiful!!!!:love: You have earned this!!! Enjoy wearing it....A beautiful dress for a beautirul girl!!!:heart:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    *beautiful:blushing:
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think this is the one--great color on you and for a winter formal. I don't see any clinging, but you have time to try various undergarments that will help in that area.

I'd say go up with the hair and simpler jewelry because the back of the dress is already like jewelry.
    Gorgeous!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    looks great and spanxs can get rid of the problem areas.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    You wear it well!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I don't see the cling either, however if it is something that bothers you, try the spanx. I saw your question about the low back and whether they would show....I'm not sure, but you've got some time to try them on and see. :)
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Spanx will sort the tum issue out - not that I can see it! You look lovely x
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    The dress looks fantastic on you! The color is stunning. Agree with the others - you have time to find the right undergarments if you feel you need to. People of ALL shapes and sizes wear them sometimes, just to smooth everything out!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You all are so nice! thanks so much! I think I may do an up-do because my hair is so long it comers most of the jeweled back strap. I may just go with some earrings or a bracelet :)
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you like it,
    then rock it :)

I think you look beautiful in it, it really matches your hair and skin tone!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome in that dress.
    Please leave your hair down. I speak for 99% of men when I say we like long hair.
  • cm1458
    Options
    I think you look awesome in that dress.
    Please leave your hair down. I speak for 99% of men when I say we like long hair.

Maybe a down but pulled to one side style?
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!

As the others have said, the dress looks great on you. The tummy issues, spanx or any other kind of slimming under garment can help with that.
  • cm1458
    Options
    I'm gonna try to look for some that are short so It doesn't show. I'm sure they make some just for the lower tummy. Thanks!!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't like the cut of the dress to be honest even though the color is cute on you. I would get a new one that is also long because you are going to a Winter Prom.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love the color. The stomach isn't really a problem, just get one of those air balls and start doing situps...you'll be set by the time of the dance (or do the spandex stuff). The only thing I'd be worried about is that little train in the back. I went to a dance once and the hem wasn't high enough off the floor and ended up stepping on the edge and ripping the dress.

Also, did you try moving in it? Basically, act like you'd be dancing on the dance floor and see how comfy it feels. If you feel like you're not comfortable moving in it...I'd reconsider and find something you can move in. It is very pretty on you...just thinking you need to consider the movement issue especially if you're used to dress that doesn't get in your way while dancing.
  • cm1458
    Options
    I love the color. The stomach isn't really a problem, just get one of those air balls and start doing situps...you'll be set by the time of the dance (or do the spandex stuff). The only thing I'd be worried about is that little train in the back. I went to a dance once and the hem wasn't high enough off the floor and ended up stepping on the edge and ripping the dress.

Also, did you try moving in it? Basically, act like you'd be dancing on the dance floor and see how comfy it feels. If you feel like you're not comfortable moving in it...I'd reconsider and find something you can move in. It is very pretty on you...just thinking you need to consider the movement issue especially if you're used to dress that doesn't get in your way while dancing.

Like an exercise ball? Thanks!
    I was a little worried about the train too... I guess I'll see what happens :p
    It feels pretty good when I move around (like dancing) in it. :)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yep. An exercise ball...they do wonders for the stomach area. :smile: That's great! It looks like you picked a winner!!