women loves

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    women always blame their men that they pay attention to another woman. It has been said that men wants variety which is a negative point in women's piont of view.

I suppose if you are someone who is afraid of commitment or who feels like betraying his woman with every chance he can get, that is the case. A real man will never need, nor want to love another woman but the one he has in his life. If a boy were chasing around other woman but the one who loves him, he does not deserve to be with any woman, for they all deserve better than he could offer them.

All he is, is a childish player who gives us real men a bad name.
    I am not talking about being good or bad. This is the difference between men and women generally. It psychologically exist we cannot deny.

This is an excellent example of why 90+% of men are *kitten*, and why I do not affiliate myself with what is considered the average Joe.

I feel sorry for any woman who is stupid enough to fall in love with you, and with that, I'm going to let someone else argue with you. Au revoir, and have fun never being able to commit to one woman. I'm sure there will be many divorces in your life.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    women always blame their men that they pay attention to another woman. It has been said that men wants variety which is a negative point in women's piont of view.

I suppose if you are someone who is afraid of commitment or who feels like betraying his woman with every chance he can get, that is the case. A real man will never need, nor want to love another woman but the one he has in his life. If a boy were chasing around other woman but the one who loves him, he does not deserve to be with any woman, for they all deserve better than he could offer them.

I am not talking about being good or bad. This is the difference between men and women generally. It psychologically exist we cannot deny.

This is an excellent example of why 90+% of men are *kitten*, and why I do not affiliate myself with what is considered the average Joe.

I feel sorry for any woman who is stupid enough to fall in love with you, and with that, I'm going to let someone else argue with you. Au revoir, and have fun never being able to commit to one woman. I'm sure there will be many divorces in your life.

Real man right here! It's a rare find ladies.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options

Calm down, I don't need your judgment for my life, keep it for yourself. I told you it scientifically exist, you'd better talk to a psychologist and increase your knowledge.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

. EVERY MAN ACT LIKE THiS PLeASe :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Calm down, I don't need your judgment for my life, keep it for yourself. I told you it scientifically exist, you'd better talk to a psychologist and increase your knowledge.

I always find this excuse amusing. It totally ignores the actual desires of women and gives men an excuse to be douche bags. Seriously, if I wanted to explore whether or not the grass is greener and I wanted to put myself out there I'm sure I could easily find conflict in my romatic life . . . as a woman, and the same goes for my husband. There's a huge difference between having the capacity for temptation and putting yourself out there in a position to find temptation.

This "supported" psychology is pretty much faulty with the women that I know, I think anyone has the capacity to be tempted they just choose to not be in that position. So when men cheat it's a "well, you know it is in my nature" and when women cheat it's a "that *****, there must be something wrong with her." Blech
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Actually, you should do your research. I have my bachelors in psych and am almost finished with my masters in it as well. I have taken 3 different courses on evolutionary psychology, and the way you've put it all really isn't true at all. Men put more weight into the physical side of a relationship, and it all comes from the need to reproduce, there is more weight and more harm for men if a woman cheats physically (kissing, sex, etc.) because that does not gaurentee them paternal certainty for the offspring, and males have the whole goal of procreation and reproduction and ensuring the human race and passing off their genes.

Women put more weight into emotional relationships, so therefore, women will form emotional bonds with people and be more upset over the formation of an emotional bond than a physical one (many women will forgive cheating if its sex, but won't forgive emotional cheating). This is because women invest more into reproduction and procreation, because a woman can only generally carry one baby, and invests at least 9 months of their reproductive life towards the creation and growth of one individual, where as a male can procreate with multiple women.

With that being said, the reason men "cheat" than women is because of the type of bonds women form versus men. Women are more likely to invest emotionally into a relationship with multiple males, where as men look to invest physically with multiple females.

With that being said, what I just stated is pure evolutionary psychology and essentially relates us humans as animals and we all know its a lot more complicated than all that and we are a little bit more complex in thinking, but thats where all the underlying information comes from. I've found that women are just as likely to cheat as men, they just tend to cheat emotionally, which a lot of people don't classify as cheating so it often times gets overlooked.
  • belladonna786
    Options

Actually, you should do your research. I have my bachelors in psych and am almost finished with my masters in it as well. I have taken 3 different courses on evolutionary psychology, and the way you've put it all really isn't true at all. Men put more weight into the physical side of a relationship, and it all comes from the need to reproduce, there is more weight and more harm for men if a woman cheats physically (kissing, sex, etc.) because that does not gaurentee them paternal certainty for the offspring, and males have the whole goal of procreation and reproduction and ensuring the human race and passing off their genes.

Women put more weight into emotional relationships, so therefore, women will form emotional bonds with people and be more upset over the formation of an emotional bond than a physical one (many women will forgive cheating if its sex, but won't forgive emotional cheating). This is because women invest more into reproduction and procreation, because a woman can only generally carry one baby, and invests at least 9 months of their reproductive life towards the creation and growth of one individual, where as a male can procreate with multiple women.

With that being said, the reason men "cheat" than women is because of the type of bonds women form versus men. Women are more likely to invest emotionally into a relationship with multiple males, where as men look to invest physically with multiple females.

With that being said, what I just stated is pure evolutionary psychology and essentially relates us humans as animals and we all know its a lot more complicated than all that and we are a little bit more complex in thinking, but thats where all the underlying information comes from. I've found that women are just as likely to cheat as men, they just tend to cheat emotionally, which a lot of people don't classify as cheating so it often times gets overlooked.

Ha!! Awesome!
  • belladonna786
    Options

I always find this excuse amusing. It totally ignores the actual desires of women and gives men an excuse to be douche bags. Seriously, if I wanted to explore whether or not the grass is greener and I wanted to put myself out there I'm sure I could easily find conflict in my romatic life . . . as a woman, and the same goes for my husband. There's a huge difference between having the capacity for temptation and putting yourself out there in a position to find temptation.

This "supported" psychology is pretty much faulty with the women that I know, I think anyone has the capacity to be tempted they just choose to not be in that position. So when men cheat it's a "well, you know it is in my nature" and when women cheat it's a "that *****, there must be something wrong with her." Blech

LIKE!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I think you're full of *kitten*.

True story.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I can't get past OPs avi....:laugh: :noway:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    You're mistaking love for the rush you might get at the beginning of a new relationship.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    i found your ideas amazing and informative. although we cannot deny the accusation mainly imply men rather than women.
    but that was interesting about emotional and physical afection of men and women. thanks!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Can someone please give me a synopsis...some of these posts are just too damn long.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    no.
  • AnnabellKE
    AnnabellKE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with chivalryder...that's a load of crap
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    uuum... i don't like the word love but everything is different for every single person.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing that info!
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Can someone please give me a synopsis...some of these posts are just too damn long.
    he is asking if women can love mor than one man like a man can love more than one woman... some women are getting pissy, some guys are laughing hysterically, and there is some psychology thrown in for some intellectual stimulation i guess...
    pretty entertaining all around
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

I wish every guy thought more like this, lol.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    no.

:frown:

Please?