Dirty Mind

Options
SeaChele77
SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
Curious - at what age (average) does the mind go from taking a completely innocent remark deep down to the gutter??

There are times I'll hear a comment which is supposed to very innocent but my mind goes very much in the opposite direction. And... there are times when I will say something very innocent and the recepient will take it completely out of context.

But I was wondering *when* did this happen? LOL My kids say the dardest things - so innocent and sometimes I start laughing but they haven't a clue why. :laugh:

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's just you...no one else has that problem. You should do 1000 hail mary's.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My mind has been in the gutter for as long as I can remember. :wink:
  • mandabarri713
    mandabarri713 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well I am glad to know I am not the only one LOL...:happy: Mine has been DIRTY for a while maybe since High Scool :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste...I put mine to good use every day :bigsmile:
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 15 and her mind has been in the gutter since she was about 11 or 12. It happens so early these days. I can't remember when mine went there. All I know is it refuses to come out of the gutter at all. lol
  • SeaChele77
    Options

Sorry dear...You are not fooling anyone. :wink:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

before i do them, can i see pics of mary's?

ah, nevermind, that doesn't really matter.
  • SeaChele77
    Options
    Well I am glad to know I am not the only one LOL...:happy: Mine has been DIRTY for a while maybe since High Scool :tongue:

I was thinking HS....but I was a true "blonde" in that most jokes went over my head - dirty or clean. However, I think it was the military that really changed my mind - its been in the gutter ever since. LOL
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Probably when they started shows like South Park and Family Guy!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I dont know. I dont have one
  • fcp1234
    Options

I was thinking HS....but I was a true "blonde" in that most jokes went over my head - dirty or clean. However, I think it was the military that really changed my mind - its been in the gutter ever since. LOL

I bet it was all those men in uniforms.
  • SeaChele77
    Options

hhhmmmm - <daydreaming of men in uniform>
  • Danardeener
    Options

ooooo....me too!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's a gift.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    lol well lets see...i think it really depends on the day I am having... if I am already in that mood then my mind will automatically head that way... which is usually 90% of the time :P
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My mind always takes things to the gutter...not sure when, how or why it happened but I LIKE it!! Makes my day go by way faster!!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Isn't this normal?..I always thought it was
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My mind has been in the gutter for as long as I can remember. :wink:

same here. 99% of my thoughts are of a sexual nature. I'm pretty sure I have a more disgusting mind than most girls, but I like it :devil:
  • fcp1234
    Options

ooooo....me too!

me three
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :noway: WHAT?? I WASNT BORN THIS WAY??? OMG!! LOL!:noway: :love: