Public Food Diary

Options
I wish more people would have their diary set to public so that I can stalk them =) I like to look at other peoples so that I can get new ideas for meals and snacks! Just a thought!

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I've got one. Stalk away. Just be aware that I log the good, the bad, and the ugly. :wink:
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Hehe me too. Stalk away, that's half of why I have mine private...so that others know if I'm being good or not. Helps keep me accountable I think.
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :devil: I love stalking other peoples diaries:laugh: ... Mine is public too.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have never had a stalker, I am so excited...
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    And just why isn't yours public, jenjen84?! :tongue:
  • MirandaJayne
    Options
    And just why isn't yours public, jenjen84?! :tongue:

lol i know eh!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine is, isn't it??
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Mine is public...although I don't track on weekends and it's pretty boring. Stalk away.
  • jenjen84
    Options
    Ok sorry I had it set to friends only, now I can have stalkers too!!!!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Mine is pubic! Proudly so! Stalk away, give ideas, criticize, its all the more better for my accountability!
  • samfenton4
    samfenton4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how do you make it public? i want to be a stalker too!
  • jenjen84
    Options
    Go to settings and then diary settings and at the bottom it gives you the options!!
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    I'm not even sure how to look at others, lol, altough it does sound fun. Maybe I should look into it.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm considering making mine public just to raise my accountability level... hmm.... :blushing:
  • MirandaJayne
    Options
    Mine is pubic! Proudly so! Stalk away, give ideas, criticize, its all the more better for my accountability!

I totally agree!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I considered making it private once upon a time, but decided I would keep myself open for accountability. Stalk away! Not very interesting lately, but you never know what may change! I'll have to come back to this thread and do some stalking of my own :devil:
  • gym_rat
    Options

I totally agree!

Okay I totally looked at your exercise diary and saw that you sat in the sauna for 30min. How did you do that? In 10minutes I am drenched and can't stand the heat!!!!
  • MirandaJayne
    Options

I totally agree!

Okay I totally looked at your exercise diary and saw that you sat in the sauna for 30min. How did you do that? In 10minutes I am drenched and can't stand the heat!!!!

Well 1 you def have to get used to it. At first I couldn't handle how my upper lip and nose would feel with breathing but you gotta get used to it. Also I take my 28oz bottle of water in w me, a towle to wipe the sweat away, and last but not least my Ipod. Listening to the music you enjoy is key to the time passing faster, and you can use it as a goal tracker (i will survive 3 full songs then 4 and 5 etc.
    Sometimes too, because I get up at 5am to eat and digets before going to my gym classes I am tired when I'm sitting in the sauna so I use that time too to rest. Never though fall alseep in the sauna, could be very dangerous!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. It's all over the place calorie-wise though, as I've been trying to find my sweet-weight-loss-spot for the last 8 months. ANd today, I ate girl scout cookies and am already over on sugar...yikes!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Open to Stalkers here too! :laugh: