Ripped in 30 Starting on October 15th. Any Takers?

Options
Hi,
I've seen a lot of groups, posts etc for Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred but not a lot for Ripped in 30 so I thought I would start one!

I completed the 30S with some good results and will start RI30 today so if anyone fancies joining me for some support or to share the pain then please either add me or contribute!!

Take care

Replies

• wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! I will start tomorrow, so October 16 will be my Day 1. Are you going by measurements or pounds?
  • katrinas626
    Options
    I just started it on Saturday and am doing it the days I don't run
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im planning on starting at the end of this month. Im almost done with 30 Day Shred, and just bought Ripped to do after Im done.
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I did day one this morning! So glad I found this thread!
  • wade78
    Options
    Morning all! I did level 1 Day 1 yesterday and it wasnt as bad as I thought because I read so many posts about how tough RI30 was, I was prepared for the worst.

I am very sore this morning though!

@Carolyn, I'm going by both measurements and pounds. I did 30DS and even though my weight loss slowed a little, I noticed the changes in my measurements especially my waist, hips and thighs. My arms and chest didnt change much.
  • wade78
    Options
    I just started it on Saturday and am doing it the days I don't run
    You are hard core!!
  • wade78
    Options
    I did day one this morning! So glad I found this thread!

Well done! How was it?
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I am sore today! Mostly in the thighs. Are you taking pictures/measurements or just here for support?
  • wade78
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I am sore today! Mostly in the thighs. Are you taking pictures/measurements or just here for support?
    Hi I'm going to take measurements and weight. I'll take pictures too but I'm not sure I'll post them as I am a little shy!

Well done on your work out. My thighs are sore too!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I'm here for the support. I haven't taken measurements because I don't have a measuring tape! I'll have to dig out a piece of twine or something.
  • wade78
    Options
    Did Day2 level 1 yesterday. I take it back, this is hard! My sholders, thighs and butt are really sore. I'm walking around like I'm John Wayne at the moment. Hope you all are doing well!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Poppin in here. Starting Ripped in 30 today! I did it once before with great results. I only have 8lbs left to lose so I am more concerned with toning up right now!
  • karenjewel
    Options
    Just saw your post and started today---Level 1, Day 1. LOVED IT! Can do it, but I was pushed. Feel like I got a great workout in short period of time. Thanks!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I started four days ago. Day one week one I hated her. It's 20 minutes and easier as you keep doing it. I had my cousin take pictures last night to document my progress. If I just lose this pouch I would be content. Good luck on ur journey with JM.
  • jwcomputergirl
    jwcomputergirl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nursenae1
    nursenae1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday.. my thighs still sore & am spasms..any good thigh stretches???
  • wade78
    Options
    Oh great to see so many of you joining!! Any support would be fantastic and well done!

Quick question, is it really necessary to have both heavy and light weights?
  • wade78
    Options
    Poppin in here. Starting Ripped in 30 today! I did it once before with great results. I only have 8lbs left to lose so I am more concerned with toning up right now!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far!!
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEE!!!! I started this a couple of weeks ago. I plan to stay on Level 1 until I can do ALL of the exercises CONVINCINGLY before moving onto Level 2. I also run, Zumba, and rollerskate. Gotta get it in!