Anyone need to lose 100lb or more?

Options

Replies

• michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    When I started, I needed to lose 101lbs. Now, I need to lose 80 :)

Anyone can add me if they like.
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would be satisfied with losing 80 but I'm really aiming for 100.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 3 stone

AND, by the way, there is nothing INFORMAL about a stone - it is exactly 14 lbs and everyone of those pounds weighs heavily on the soul.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more. I would look forward to chatting wih a group facing the same challenges.:smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    While I don't need to lose that much anymore, I am still looking at 25-45 more pounds that I'd like to lose, for a total loss of about 126-146 pounds, but anyone can feel free to add me for support if you like! <3
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am working toward 100+ lbs
  • ilove3kids
    Options
    Hello,

My original goal put me at 109 pounds to lose. I would LOVE to be friends with others who are in this situation.
    I used MyFitness off and on all last year with up and down success. (Of course)

65 days ago something in me snapped and I made life changes... I went almost vegan. (Will NOT give up honey as my local honey helps my allergies and I am NOT willing to part with it.)

Anyway, I have lost 28 in 65 days. I am stronger, more flexible than I have been in a very long time.

Friend request ilove3kids

:)
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    I need to lose more than 100lb. I'd love to add you.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I am going to lose over 100 pounds!

Anyone can add me! :happy:

We CAN do this!!
  • Emmenstwin
    Emmenstwin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck to those of you just starting and congrats to those who have lost so much already. I've been trying to lose 150 pounds and I'm down 101 so far... Good luck on this life changing journey..
  • woobydoo
    woobydoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20lb still got 92lb to go xxx
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    168 to lose total, 65 more to go!

Let's all conquer our battle together!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks
  • Lalimama
    Options
    According to the doc I need to halve my body weight so that's around 113lbs. Joined yesterday and happy to be of support to whoever wants to add me :bigsmile:
  • I need to lose about 100lbs. Add me to be supported and to support in return =D
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Yep, right there in that boat with you!!! I'm wanting to lose 90-110 lbs, and I know I WILL do it, and so will everyone else!
    I'll send you a friend request, and anyone is welcome to add me as well. The more support we each have the better :)
  • Crzy4socc3r
    Options
    I need to get rid of at least 100lbs. I don't want to say lose because whenever you lose something it always finds it's way back. Very focused on my goal of losing the pounds and would love a great support system. Add me if you would like. Good luck! You can do it!!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100 club. Actually it's 150, but who's counting? :)

I'm active on MFP and I am here for the long haul. I find that I am most motivated when I can be encouraging to others. And... I try to keep it real.

Feel free to add me. I enjoy connecting with others who have similar struggles. I applaud anyone's efforts to get healthier, but I have a hard time relating to those who are already a healthy weight and they want to tone. I know that I will be there someday, but right now I just want to check the mail without getting winded. ;)

Best of luck to you ALL!
    Elizabeth
  • Hlthy4MeNow
    Hlthy4MeNow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 150lbs. Just started my journey! Go ahead and add me!
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    im looking to loose roughly 220lbs! 150lbs down so far

add me for support xx
  • sleepy_mum
    sleepy_mum Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 3 stone

AND, by the way, there is nothing INFORMAL about a stone - it is exactly 14 lbs and everyone of those pounds weighs heavily on the soul.

Quite right! I suppose to non-Brits it may seem a bit odd but a stone is as good a measurement as any other! I have 7 of them to lose (otherwise known as 98lbs) so am going to be here a while!

Sarah
    x