Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How long do you spend at your gym

TylerJ76
TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
Just curious, how long do you people spend at the gym for your workouts?

60-120 min for me, just depends on the day.

Replies

• Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    45 - 60 minutes....depends on how busy the gym is.
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    about 3-4 hrs depending on the day, i also train every day. So 24-28 hours a week in the gym.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    I have to break it up, so I usually go twice a day for at least 40 minutes each time I go. I don't know if that's a good thing to do or a bad thing to you, but that's just how my schedule works out.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Typically 60-80 minutes in the early morning.
  • 45-60 minutes

I try to go at least 5 times a week
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    60-90 minutes depending on whether or not it's a strength training day.
  • Around 2 hours in the morning :)
  • jackjamma
    jackjamma Posts: 11 Member
    Usually around 60-90 mintues including weight training and cardio
  • CLCinNOLA
    CLCinNOLA Posts: 82 Member
    My workout is usually 40-45 minutes, but with changing clothes and so on, I am probably there for close to an hour.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Depends when I go.
    In the morning only an hour since have to be at work and gym opens at 6am.
    After work can be hour to two.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Lunch time means a 30 minute workout. Night workouts are usually about 60 minutes. If all I'm getting in are the lunch workouts I try to go every day. If I get a good night workout in I'll take the next day off.
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Around 1 1/2 or two hours. I do about 45 minutes of cardio and then weights. I take more bathroom breaks than most ,and I also sit in the sauna for 10 or 15 minutes then go tanning.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    90 Mins... Would be longer if I knew someone in there....
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    I try to not make it more than 90 minutes. I also try to move at a brisk pace and keep things moving.

Last night I did 30 minutes of elliptical followed by weights. took about 80 minutes or so. Tonight i'll do an hour of cardio.
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    2 hours in the gym 3 times a week and at least 1.5 hours walking/ jogging at least 6 days a week. I am training for a 1/2 marathon, so I am stepping it up!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Right now ~90 on mon\wed and ~120 fri. A lot of the time is spent resting though.
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Normally 90 minutes.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Thirty minutes to an hour is all I really need.
  • On my lunch time workouts I usually spend 45 minutes. When I go either after work or on the weekend anywhere from an hour to two hours depending on what I am doing or if I have to wait for machines to come open, etc.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    90-120 min. depending on what I'm doing and how busy it is.