Got Teased Today....

Options

Replies

• mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mean girls blow! Sorry that happened to you today. I'm the b***h who would have said something nasty back to them. You're a better person.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I would of come back with, "humph, i lost weight, can u lose ugly?" Ppl are so ignorant! Wanna know something funny, ive never been tiny, at my biggest, i was 9 months pregnant, and weighed in at257 lbs. I know, i was pregnant, but i still felt like a tank on legs!lol, but anyway, i seen this girl that was "skinny and popular "in high school when i was up to that huge weight, and she couldn't of been no more them a size 2 in school, and she blew up! And she wasn't pregnant! Ide say she was pushing 300 easy. I'm not saying its ok to laugh, but, she used to always make fun of the bigger kids, ide say it is karma. What you dish out comes back to bite you. So don't let pencil ppl make you feel bad.
  • suzyjahn
    Options
    sweetie you looks amazing and you have lost so much weight! people are gonna be rude and mean. I had someone talk **** to me cause i was looking at the calories of something. People will always try and put others down when they are unhappy about themselves. just hold your head high and be proud of yourself!

This ^
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    My Zinger back would have gone something like this........

"Listen 'Sweetheart'... I've lost 140 lbs and am living a healthy life...
    But You? Besides being a rude, ignorant, mean spirited witch? What have YOU accomplished lately?? "

But, seriously... I'm glad you walked Extra and turned what could have been a major sideline into a major positive!! Good for you :)

I think you're fantastic and an inspiration.
    Chin Up and Smile :)
  • lesnwhisper
    Options

A couple of young ladies were in the same isle and said "Who does she think she's kidding?" and the other remarked about my fat *kitten*. I don't think they knew I could hear them, it was somewhat shushed.

*"couple of young ladies"...? You're much too kind. Sounds like those little girls needed a diaper change.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So sorry you had to be in he same place with disresectful girls...you are better then them...I hope birds pooped on their heads:devil:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I would have said ´ I can hear you loser!!!´ staring at them..
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Some people just suck like that. Maybe they were having issues and putting you down made them feel better which is a terrible way to be. Hopefully they both got huge pimples on their faces tonight. :) I LOVE the fact that you were thrifting to get clothes as that is almost all I do. (Goodwill junkie) You look great though so don't let anyone get you down. Good reaction with the extra walking!

This.

Sadly, some people just project meanness and inner ugliness (no matter what they look like on the outside) to the world. Be better than them. Hold your head up high, feel proud of your accomplishments (even that loose skin, since that means you've lost weight!), and take the high road--choose to be kind and positive toward others. You will receive it back (even if not from those twits).
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I would say I'm not a very fast runner so I'm going to give you a head start and when I catch you I am going to kick your *kitten*............READY GO :noway:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
    You worked very hard to get where you are, don't lets some fools
    hurt your feelings!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    **** those *****es, hoes gonna hate. Love the titless remark, if only you could have thought of it earlier!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's easier said than done but," don't take things personal." People like that have issues within themselves and only feel better picking on someone else. You are beautiful and don't ever like someone make you feel like that again. Cheers to you :drinker:
  • toniannne
    Options
    How pathetic! It sounds like your making great progress and don't let any silly little girls get you down.
    I think your reaction was perfect! Going to a walk, having time to think, getting your blood pumping... much better than say pigging out on high cal food. Good on you
  • Marie1040
    Marie1040 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can bet you they were not all that. Skinny does NOT equal fit. You are more likely in better fitness shape then they are. Just use it as motativation and know that Karma will handle them!!!!
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young woman, and when I hear about what those *****es did today it makes me so furious, if you have nothing nice to say...DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!
    I have to think, are these people so small & miserable that the only way they can get pleasure is to hurt others??? What is wrong with them??? I'm a very friendly, open, & passive person, but when I hear what those people did today, it makes me wanna kick the living **** outta them!!!
    Or at least tell them they need a stiff you know what up their you know where!!! Ha ha ha , maybe then they won't be such hateful *****es!!!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You did the right thing just ignoring them. You are better than they are.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Are you F'n kidding me? Your INCREDIBLE weight loss shows that you have more character in (what's left of) your right arm than they do in their whole bodies. What could they possibly say that could take any of that away from you? Not a damn thing. Keep your chin up - you look fantastic!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    seems you're being generous calling them ladies. keep rising above;)
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Thank you, all of you! I read each and every comment and you all definitely lifted my spirits today!

I'm so glad that I can come to this community and be in the company of proper people, with like minds.

I also really appreciated all of you who added me as friends, and took the time out to leave me message here in the thread as well as send me a pm.

:) You're all wonderful, and you have truly helped turn my day around!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young woman, and when I hear about what those *****es did today it makes me so furious, if you have nothing nice to say...DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!
    I have to think, are these people so small & miserable that the only way they can get pleasure is to hurt others??? What is wrong with them??? I'm a very friendly, open, & passive person, but when I hear what those people did today, it makes me wanna kick the living **** outta them!!!
    Or at least tell them they need a stiff you know what up their you know where!!! Ha ha ha , maybe then they won't be such hateful *****es!!!

you go girl I know if I were to see you in the store I would say I think I would fit you nicely :bigsmile: