Pick-up Lines

Options

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    You have 206 bones in your body, what's one more?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

love it!
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Are you going to kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

OMG!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! :laugh:
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    I was talking to this girl in her dorm room and her roommate came in. When she left she hit her elbow on the doorframe as she backed out. and she said "Oww".

I said, "Not such a funny bone, is it?" and everyone laughed.

Then I said to the girl I was talking to, "Man I used my best line on your roommate!"

Of course, I didn't mean pickup line I just meant joke. Then I probably turned red and tried to explain that wasn't what I meant.

4 years later we were married on the white sands beach of St. Andrews State Park in Panama City Beach, Florida.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Are you going to kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?

omg!!!:laugh:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I was talking to this girl in her dorm room and her roommate came in. When she left she hit her elbow on the doorframe as she backed out. and she said "Oww".

Then I said to the girl I was talking to, "Man I used my best line on your roommate!"

Of course, I didn't mean pickup line I just meant joke. Then I probably turned red and tried to explain that wasn't what I meant.

4 years later we were married on the white sands beach of St. Andrews State Park in Panama City Beach, Florida.

awwww what a sweet story!
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The other day:

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down....

:P

I'd have to be a total B**ch with that one, hand him a $20, and say "You Win" while walking away.

Of course, then I'd have to figure out how to make up that $20 that was probably going to be gas money or food or soemthing, but it'd be worth it.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I got one that really made me think I might give a guy my phone number!!

Here goes:

Guy: Hey, how are you?

Girl: I gotta man...

NEW BOYFRIEND: I'm not trying to be your man, I'm trying to be everything he's not.

the funny part is how he started off as "GUY" and ended up "NEW BOYFRIEND" :sad: :laugh: so silly girl

I was wondering if anybody caught that!!!!!! :laugh: :sad:
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Guy: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
    Girl: No.
    Guy: Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm Jason.

I like that one! That's cute!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    The other day:

Now that is clever!!!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

LMAO I love this one! :laugh:
  • karmasBFF
    Options

Who? You and the girl or you and her roommate???? :wink:
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Awww, how sweet!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice! Hi, I'm *insert name here*

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that someone had already posted that one
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Here are a few more:

Guy: Did it hurt?
    Girl: What?
    Guy: The fall from Heaven.

Guy: Do I know you from somewhere?
    Girl: No, I don't think so.
    Guy: Yeah, I guess not. I'm sure I'd remember someone as beautiful as you.

Guy: Will you touch me once, so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel?

Males, gotta love 'em :wink:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    The other day:

I'd have to be a total B**ch with that one, hand him a $20, and say "You Win" while walking away.

Of course, then I'd have to figure out how to make up that $20 that was probably going to be gas money or food or soemthing, but it'd be worth it.

LMAO!! SO SO TRUE!!!!! BUT OH SO WORTH THE LOSS :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Girl: Hi. I'm me.

Me: Hi. I'm me.

Me: Want a beer?

Girl: No. It's one in the afternoon.

Me: What are you, some kind of prude?

Married 12 yrs in Dec 2009...still going strong...:)

P.S. I did make up for it by making everyone blueberry pankcakes the next morning.
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school (1995, sophomore), a guy told me he was going to name his new kitten after me. I said, "you want a kitten named Melissa?"

He said, "No, I am going to name her Beautiful" :yawn:

How was I to know that 5 years later, we started dating, and in 2003 we were married!!!! :heart:

BTW, I always knew him as the nerd who totally hit on me with a cheesy line, and I still make fun of him 15 years later!!!!!!! :bigsmile: