Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Options

Replies

• cdell531
    cdell531 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!!! I'm very excited!! We can do it!!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting at 170, would love to get to 150 by Xmas (but realistically 155-160). I've been in a bit of a rut for the past few weeks, so I need a reason to get back on the wagon!
  • cdell531
    cdell531 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 114 ... goal weight 100 :)
  • clm3347
    clm3347 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh I def want in! I am new on here and could use the motivation! I am weighing in tomorrow, so I will post my numbers then :)
  • mbmonroe12
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight is 165, goal weight by Christmas is 145! :)
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    I'm in, too...

Got back in the game last week at 218lbs which is down 44 lbs from the highest of 262 in Oct 2010. I've lost 4 lbs this week, and I would like to be 194 by Christmas. Feel free to add me...
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Wow...huge response. There's over 80 of us trying this... Good news is we'll have a great support system. I've written down the names of everyone and will add you to the group if you are not in there already. Also, let me know if you don't want your starting weight posted. I'll get all the numbers together and pop it on the group board some how. Glad to know so many of you have similar goals. Our family always does a family photo while everyone is together and I really would like to be 20 lbs down for it. We can do this!

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Twist my arm Lauren... I'm in.

Starting weight:167
    Goal weight: 147

That is super low for me so here we go!
  • lao482
    Options
    You can do it Tash! Knew I could count on you!!!
  • lao482
    Options
    Ok everyone....I hate to do this, but there's 125 people in this and I won't be able to keep up with many more. Good luck everyone!

We are going to look SO good for Christmas!!!
  • ellie140
    ellie140 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ok I'm in starting weight 70kg (154lb) goal 60kg (134 lb)
  • Moneyman069
    Moneyman069 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I have a very similar goal. I turn 30 on December 27th. My goal is to be at 170 lbs by than. So far I am now 9 lbs (4 since i started using MFP) It is really hard this time of the year with some many things going on, but I an determined and trying really hard. So far so good. I have been getting up at 5 am during the week to run and trying my hardest to eat healthy and stay under my calories with everything I have going on in my personal life. Right now I am at 193.4 so i have 23.4 lbs to go! Good luck to everyone!!
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    I would love to join! I think it will be a good jumpstart to get me back into the groove..

Starting Weight: 190
    Goal: 170
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Been up and down 20-30 lbs for the last few years..want to get rid of 20 by Christmas! CW: 183 GW by Xmas: 160 :happy:
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I sent a message last night to be in this group,, but it timed out ...so trying again

SW: 219
  • Eeyores
    Eeyores Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want in also!!!!! Weigh 183 now.. Would love to be 163 by Christmas!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!
  • kriss213
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kriss213
    Options
    Are there any ppl with BED here who want to do this but might need a buddy? Because I'm thinking I need an accountability buddy until I can get over the worst of my BED so feel free to shoot me a message!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    There is a group (Let's Lose 20lbs by Christmas!!!) that has the same goal on MFP and we weigh in every Wednesday if you were interested :)
  • worshiptheking148
    Options
    i wanna join! :)