Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Options

Replies

• cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in! If it's not too late.
    CW= 250
    GW=230

I am pumped!
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I want in too!!! I've been putting off the commitment for too long!! Please feel free to friend me-I know I need all the support I can get!!
  • Amking1986
    Amking1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in! I currently weight 200 lbs and hope to lose 20 to 25 lbs by Christmas. I am looking forward to joining this challenge and group and helping everyone reach their goal! With the holidays coming I know it will be difficult to stay on track but the more motivated we are the more likely we are to accomplish our goals!
  • brubalcaba
    brubalcaba Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO JOIN!!! I DON'T HAVE QUITE 20 LBS TO GO BUT I HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR SO LONG THAT MAYBE THIS WILL GET THE NEEDLE MOVING AGAIN! I AM CURRENTLY 171 AND MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 155-157. ITS BEEN SINCE MY WEDDING THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THE 150'S AND IM REALLY NOT SURE I CAN DO IT. THE EVENINGS KILL ME BETWEEN SNACKING AND WINE I FEEL LIKE ME "GREAT" DAYS ARE A COMPLETE LOSS. I AM GLAD TO HAVE A GROUP TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO!!!
    BETH
  • myearsarealite
    Options
    I'm in too from 87kg to 82kg by XMas! Yes!!
  • mcdaws
    mcdaws Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    count me in. I'm currently 197, so goal by Christmas is 177. i would love that. Haven't been 177 in years! This will encourage me to weigh myself weekly. I'm afraid of the scale :( So when is our next weigh-in? and will you start a group for us?
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Count me in.Current 224 by 12/25 204
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    Still accepting people?? Id defintely like to have the group motivation!! I stopped doing this in april and gained 20 back so i wanna lose the 20 again. lol

SW: 235
    GW: 215
  • miniragtop
    miniragtop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've gained about 20 in the past year and would love to get it back off before the end of the year. Currently 179 and would love to be 159ish by Christmas.
  • amveen
    amveen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 181 goal weight 161. Hopefully this will keep me on track!
  • mjamieweiler
    mjamieweiler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight - 248
    Goal weight - 228
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to join :)

SW: 164LBS
    GW:144LBS
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Great idea. I am in with you all. Current weight is 171.5 - goal weight by Christmas is 151.5. How often are we going to weigh in?
  • scarletclover
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • scarletclover
    Options
    I'm in too! Starting weight 236, goal 216. Thanks for posting this it will be good motivation!
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in let me know when you start the group. Starting weight 218.4...goal weight 195. A little over 20 but doable!
  • Assassins_Angel24
    Options
    Sure why not! I'm already over half way there as I've lost 12bs in about 3 weeks!
  • uglykidsmum
    Options
    Yes I will join you, keep oputting it off. I will weigh in tomorrow and put on my starting weight, was thinking a stone off for Christmas but why not go for it.

Chris
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Interested to join
    - weigh in on sat 20th so will give start weight then. This will be great.