Too Tired To Exercise Most Days.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LeslieNDH
    LeslieNDH Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Since I started eating more vegetables and fruit I have more energy, and don't seem to get that drag or lack of energy during the day as much. I'll have fruit or some veggies for snacks, and try to make two meals a day include a good portion of vegetables. I feel much better overall eating more of these foods, and also lost 15 stubborn pounds.
  • CRichards22
    Options
    And from the list you just posted, looks like you have a great plan in your head to get started! it will give you energy once you start....just start off easy on yourself to make sure you don't go too overboard and hurt yourself or really wear your body out....ease into what ever program or workout you intend to do! best wishes and good luck!!! :drinker:
  • I found that not going home after work, and going straight to the gym gives me the best results. It is great getting home and being done. I don't feel guilty for sitting around watching TV then.

^^this^^
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you're not motivated to go to the gym, there are lots of workouts you can do at home - in front of the TV, even, if you're so inclined. :)
  • lisa21321
    Options
    After reading pretty much every single response to this topic (including people with issues with my capitalization... Here's a post without it. Stop complaining about stupid stuff).

... With or without your stupid comments.

It's not stupid stuff. As a grown adult, you should know how to use proper sentence structure. When you do something like capitalize every word, it's not a "habit", it a childish way of communicating that makes you look uneducated.

Would you do that on a job application, a college paper, or in a note to your boss? No. So why would you do it it a forum where you are wanting people to take you seriously? If you want to be treated like an adult, you need to communicate like one.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'm too tired to read this now
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    After reading pretty much every single response to this topic (including people with issues with my capitalization... Here's a post without it. Stop complaining about stupid stuff).

... With or without your stupid comments.

It's not stupid stuff. As a grown adult, you should know how to use proper sentence structure. When you do something like capitalize every word, it's not a "habit", it a childish way of communicating that makes you look uneducated.

Would you do that on a job application, a college paper, or in a note to your boss? No. So why would you do it it a forum where you are wanting people to take you seriously? If you want to be treated like an adult, you need to communicate like one.

Oh snap!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You know what's worse than someone capitalizing the first letter of every word? People that write in all caps. What's worse than all caps? People that don't read a thread before replying to it. What's even worse than that ? People who post that they didn't bother to read the thread yet are going to give their opinion anyway. If you don't have time to read the discussion don't contribute to it. That's about as rude as it gets. Of course those same people never come back to follow up on a thread so they won't see this anyway.

The OP has posted that she's going to follow a lot of the advice in this thread. I hope she does and I hope she checks back in to let us know how it's going.