Charlie's friends emergency communications headquarters

Options

Replies

• newtonnola62
    Options
    Can't you keep this crap on facebook or something. This is a site for folks looking for diet advice.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    **sniffle** i'm here, but may need to be nuzzled in the lovely fur on your chest..... cause.. i mean... that would help right?

4 out of five hoties say....yes!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    well darn, maybe I should have fr Charlie when I was told too!! :-(
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am surprised Charlie has any friends.

we get paid by the hour and have great healthcare coverage. Its a pretty sweet deal. You should sign up when he is accepting applications again.

nah, I already have a crappy job

Call it a horizontal promotion.

...position....

*yawn*
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Can't you keep this crap on facebook or something. This is a site for folks looking for diet advice.

new poster is new.
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    Charlie, go back to bed

Jeepy.. just because you can go back to bed when you want, doesnt mean you can rub it in other people's faces. Thas messed up gurl.

I can't today, I have to be productive or something

Productivity is soooooo overrated... I say will working on Computers class( haha)
  • Charlie003
    Options

Eat healthy. Train hard. There advise. You know there is a catagory for that. This is my world!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    well darn, maybe I should have fr Charlie when I was told too!! :-(

Still time.
  • Charlie003
    Options

we get paid by the hour and have great healthcare coverage. Its a pretty sweet deal. You should sign up when he is accepting applications again.

nah, I already have a crappy job

Call it a horizontal promotion.

...position....

*yawn*

I mention horizontal and already you are sleepy. Excellent.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Why? Charlie is awesome!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Crappy way to use your first post!! You're in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section hun... it gets pretty nuts here sometimes!

HIYA CHARLIE!!! :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Did someone say BACON?

No, but there are sausage casings:

sausage_casing.jpg
  • Charlie003
    Options

Crappy way to use your first post!! You're in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section hun... it gets pretty nuts here sometimes!

HIYA CHARLIE!!! :drinker:

Hey Tink! ...waves...I saved you some bacan. Gangnam your way over.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Wow, you really are an idiot. My guess, geeky computer kid sitting art class or something. Hang in there kido, geeks end up being successfull as adults so good luck to you. I'm out, have fun kids

are you refering to me. Learn to read profiles. And stop running awat=y at the first sign of conflict with your ideas. it shows intollence to others.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Did someone say BACON?

sausage_casing.jpg

eeeew
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really are an idiot. My guess, geeky computer kid sitting art class or something. Hang in there kido, geeks end up being successfull as adults so good luck to you. I'm out, have fun kids

wait.. what?

That made literally no sense at all.

3/10. Try harder next time.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Did someone say BACON?

sausage_casing.jpg

Ewwwwuh!!! That's just WRONG!! :sick:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

wait.. what?

love you Cape!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    To my people, I know you are scared and feeling alone in these dark times. You are wandering aimlessly through these threads hoping to meet up with familiar faces. This thread is for you. To be able to communicate until regular channels are again open. Blah,blah,blah.....

I could totally hear the Mighty Mouse theme song in this.... "Here I come to save the DAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!"
  • Charlie003
    Options

wait.. what?

love you Cape!

I love you too! I call Threeesome. But, remember, dogs do not get along, so keep them at a distance.