I LOVE 30 Day Shred!!

Options
124»

Replies

• nikteazer2
    nikteazer2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all, everyone seems to love this workout, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me a little more about it. I've got an injured foot and can't do anything that puts undue pressure on it (e.g., jumping, standing on only a portion of the foot, or only on one foot). Would there be enough left of the workout for this to be valuable for me?

I had a badly sprained ankle and you can still do this video instead of doing the jumping jacks and butt kicks do the punches for all of them instead all that is important is that you do cardio! you might have to watch the workout to see what i'm talking about but she even says that the punches are a great way to get in cardio of you have a lower body injury! you can still do it or a lot of it anyway I did! Good Luck

Yes, agreed, I have a severe sprained ankle and have just started 30ds as said, instead of the jumping jacks I just Do the punches, there are plenty of arm and an exercises that you can do!! It's so frustrating when you have an injury but you can do this workout! :happy:
  • nikteazer2
    nikteazer2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in!hoping to start a success story soon. I don have weights thugh

If you don't have weights try using bags of sugar or tins of something.
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    I've done 30 shred nearly every day since 31st dec last year, i just keep going through the levels, i do actually have sundays off now, I even took it on holiday to Cyprus and did it 11 days out of 14 i used to weigh 250lbs and now 168, although still heavy its a good weight for me, I also cycle to work and go Zumba, but 30 day shred really keeps me in shape xx After trying many home exercise dvds, going several gyms 30 day shred has the fastest results ever xx
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    wtg! fab results and SO soon!
  • npetercmway
    Options
    I am planning to do 30D Shred after Christmas (am working through other programs first). My question is this.. at this time I don't have a HRM and can't see that I will be able to have one by the time I start. How do you estimate the exercise calories? Thanks.
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did my Day 1 Level 2 today. OMG, the first day of the Level is something... (kind a hard).

I am happy with this program!!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 now, tonight i will do day 4 of level 2!! so Day 14 almost half way done!!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today is my 8th day level one even tough I took thress day off I didnt know if to start over or just continue
  • Mangoed
    Mangoed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just bought the compilation set on Amazon. Shred, metabolism, 6 pack and trouble zone. Can't wait to get started! Have just tried doing some of the circuits on the Kick start your metabolism one. Scary that even the warm up got me breathing harder... Guess the only way is up!
    For those wondering what it's about I found reading Amazon reviews was a good way to understand what was involved - you can also see some examples on youtube.
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    How long are the videos? Im debating on trying it out hmmm....
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    How long are the videos? Im debating on trying it out hmmm....

Jillian's 30 day shred id 22 minutes including warm up and cool down - all 3 levels are the same length - they just build up in intensity. Level 2 is very different than 1, and 3 is like a totally different workout DVD!!!
  • sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    After only 6 workouts i have lost 2 inches off the biggest part of my belly...and anywhere from 1/2 inch to 2 inches everywhere else but i gained a little on my lower arms...but hey its muscle i didnt have lol I LOVE 30 DS only 6 20 min workouts and have awesome results 4 more days of level one and im going to level 2!!! cant wait till im done to see how much more i loose!! i have also lost 3lbs since i started 30ds :) THANK YOU Jillian!!

Congratulations on the weight loss! good luck with level 2 im on it at the minute and BOY is it harder than level one!
  • onanapamela
    Options
    Have you ever done Insanity? And is it the same concept and type of workouts?
    I have never done 30 Days shred...
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Count me in!hoping to start a success story soon. I don have weights thugh

You ca use a 'large filled can of soup" as your hand weights (anything for resistance will work)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!