Anyone need to lose 100lb or more?

Options
12346»

Replies

• kulaid813
    Options
    I'm in the middle of losing 173lbs and still have quite a bit to go, so count me in.
  • texasgal7
    texasgal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 150 so feel free to add me. I need all the active and encouraging friends I can find!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i've still to lose 120lbs, could do with some support so if you or anyone wants to add me please feel free :smile:
  • Bubble65
    Options
    Need to lose probably twice that much. Happy for anyone to add me as long as you're positive and enjoy a laugh :D
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :happy:
  • Cervantest
    Cervantest Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm down 17 but have a great deal more to go. Would like to help encourage you along the way!
  • bblack_88
    bblack_88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 125-150 pounds.
  • AdlerGray
    Options
    Hi!
    I am Adler, and 21 years old. I graduate from 2014 and really do not want to leave university at the current weight I am at 215 - 220lbs, would love it if you guys could add me for some support etc. Oh am 5'3 *cough* I am a cm of 5'3 same difference :P
  • Bohohippy
    Options
    Still looking for more friends :)
  • MnBlueJewels
    MnBlueJewels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently fell off the "wagon" but I am ready to get back on it. I still have 105 lbs or so to lose. Please add me as your friend if you like. I need all the support I can get. :)
  • aliceswonderland93
    Options
    To get to a good BMI for my height I need to lose around 5st! Definitely need all the help and support I can get
  • JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110 lbs. I made some awesome friends due to a similar post from yesterday. This place is amazing, and if you are looking for a support group...look no further!! This site is one big support group! Awesome people all working towards a similar goal. I'm here for you, and I have faith you will reach your goal!!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I started with 168 to lose about 112 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    160 total, lost 23 so far. :-)
    I added you, anyone is free to add me, though!
  • bravesgirl981
    bravesgirl981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me; I am on here almost everyday.
  • mrsmurawski
    mrsmurawski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose over 100, and I DID!!!! Now working for 20 more......Happy and sexy and LOVING life.. Skinny is funner than fat!!
  • Bohohippy
    Options
    7 days back on it. Anyone want to join me?