Words adults over 21 should not use

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten*...now I feel like I have "under 21 vocabulary" Tourette's because I spit out a bunch of these involuntarily... :grumble:

Ha! I was just thinking the same thing. Completely insufficient. I say we just rawk our awesomeness and let the haters hate.

Peace out, I'm right there with ya ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If you have had sex, you should be able to refer to "them" by their proper anatomical terms.

It is a vagina with labia NOT a "hoo-haa", "hoochie", nor "lady bits". It is a penis with testicles not "knobs and balls", "my little blah blah blah" nor "manly parts".

You're old enough to have had sex-ed. I know you know these terms.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I only have one month before I meet the arbitrary deadline, so I will be saying all of these words increasingly until November 5 actually arrives. I may say some of them on November 6, as well, just because I like to be a rebel.
  • Sojaided34
    Options
    cray

I forgot this one.. I cannot stand to hear people say "cray cray".. just say crazy!

Drive me insane too.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    *Hangs head in shame as she realizes she says 80% of the things on here.* Cray cray! I know right? Oh well, YOLO!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    If you have had sex, you should be able to refer to "them" by their proper anatomical terms.

It is a vagina with labia NOT a "hoo-haa", "hoochie", nor "lady bits". It is a penis with testicles not "knobs and balls", "my little blah blah blah" nor "manly parts".

When I took a child development class in high school, we had to say va-jay-jay and pee-pee instead of vagina and penis. My friends and I, being high schoolers, then took every chance we could to say vagina and penis really loudly during class.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Swag.

This^^

Probably the most annoying word I've heard in my life. Thank you >>insert no talent rapper here<< for the word SWAG. Oh, and thank you to Old Spice too.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten*...now I feel like I have "under 21 vocabulary" Tourette's because I spit out a bunch of these involuntarily... :grumble:

haha me too
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

I just call my vagina Regina (make it rhyme).
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    badonka-donk
    Hella-crazy.
    Hella-cool.
    Oh-Em-Ef-Gee <--- are we conserving our energy by spelling the acronym?
  • Sojaided34
    Options
    So according to you guys I say a lot of annoying words.

Whatever
    I know right? (got it from my daughter)
    OMG
    I occasionally say "that's hot" but only when joking with my kids.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Baby Mama / Baby daddy

^^^ THIS!!!!!

I've seen Baby Mama reduced to BM...... Do you people know what BM really stands for??!?!?!?!?!?! You just called her a BOWEL MOVEMENT! :huh: :noway:
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Put this under the catogory of should be said NEVER....... I have a friend who says lezzie. As in lesbian... She is 47 and the word lezzie just seems stupid coming out of her mouth. We said that when were 10...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Haters
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Preggo/Preggers
    Presh for 'precious' and unfortch for 'unfourtunately'
    Fam bam. I don't even know what the 'bam part of it means. I often see "I'm going to go spend time with the fam bam". What?
    tho, short for 'though'. Everyone is getting so lazy about words. :P
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Just sayin'

Dude

Duderino

But I like to use the word 'Dude' just because it is so stupid & wrong. It makes me laugh
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    BUD. My coworker addresses all of our male customers as Bud. They are not his Buds and never will be if they got to know him.

So annoying!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    "Hey I wanna go see the new Tim Burton movie!!!!"
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Baby Mama / Baby daddy

PREACH.....

WORD
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    'Mummy' and 'Daddy'

Oh, this! I know someone who is 42 years old and still calls her father "daddy". Then again, she still lives with him, so that shouldn't be surprising.
    there is nothing wrong with calling your dad, daddy....im 24 and call mine daddy sometimes and no i dont live with my parents i got married and moved out at 20

I still call my dad 'daddy' too :( I'm 26 but I can't suddenly call him dad now; it'll feel weird.