Half Way There with pics

Options

Replies

• phonypony
    Options
    You are really beautiful. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I hope you reach your goals. Well done!!! :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on all your hard work!!!
  • joycehostetler
    Options
    Wow what a great transformation. No way do you look 245! Keep up the good work and eventually you will get the break through an start losing again. My Doctor had once told me to increase my calorie intake for about two weeks then go back down to where I was losing before. She said sometimes it tricks the body to start losing again. Hey it works sometimes for me. Good luck in your continued hourney!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Get it girl....You look amazing such a beauty...Congrats
  • trufaith01
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Thanks for posting those pics....it really motivates and inspires me!
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Options
    You are SOOOO pretty...before and now! Congrats on your achievement! I totally get the plateau issue. I struggled for MONTHS at the same weight. Finally, it kicked in. I am on the home stretch of reaching my first goal of getting into the 100's.

So excited for you!!!!!
  • AnnMombourquette
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing....and very happy. Congrats!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
    Hope your husband is doing as well.
  • brendajester03
    Options
    You look amazing! You are truly a gorgeous woman! Don't give up on your weight loss journey - you can do it! Since I got to my goal weight, I don't let myself go much more than 5 lbs. over. If I do, I get right back on track and get that weight off again. It's too hard getting it off. I always get mad with myself when I put it back on! Can't wait to see your pics as you progress!
  • sarahmaren
    Options
    Thanks again guys!

Yes, my husband did just as well as I have. He is at his goal weight (he had less to loose) currently and has become an avid runner. I'm so grateful I had him with me throughout this process. He is such a great help to me and such a cheerleader. I am really the luckiest when it comes to him.

Thanks again for the encouragement. I feel like this is such a make or break time for me. I don't want to give up on myself like I have so many times before. I want to be a great example to my kiddos and show them they can be strong and healthy. My trainer has been killing me this week and though I feel like I can hardly walk with every muscle sore from a brutal workout I know it's going to pay off. Hopefully I'll have another progress picture in the next few months with this plateau broken.

You guys rock! Thanks for being such a great community.
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! JUST KEEP TRYING:smile:
  • win14mex
    Options
    That's amazing! You should be so proud, just keep it up and you will get all the way there. You look great!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are STUNNING!!!!! You have MODEL GOOD LOOKS!!!! Great job!!!
  • hll2465
    hll2465 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    no way!! you can't be 245!! you look smaller than me and im 154, you look amazing! congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and look fabulous. Well done.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing progress.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

You are Beautiful.
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats :) I will add you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!