Half Way There with pics

Replies

• slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Congratulations on the amazing transformation! You are a beautiful woman and your success is inspriational. Best wishes for your continued success!!
  • prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    wow good for you! that is awesome!!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    You are stunning! Celebrate your health gains and keep it up!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    You look great! Also, I love your haircut!!!!
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    You really look amazing, and beautiful, great job on the loss. I can't believe right now you are in the 200's you look like I do and I weight 172.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Wow! You are so BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on halfway there!!

I understand plateaus. I have been within an 8-pound range of the same weight since April. Just keep bouncing up-n-down. But don't worry. Don't get discouraged. WE WILL BOTH GET THERE!!

Congrats on what you have done so far!!
  • You're doing an awesome job! And I LOVE your hair!! :flowerforyou:
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    You're so beautiful! You've done a great job! You should be really proud! Every day you're getting closer and closer. And what's that old saying.....Anything worth having is worth waiting for....or something like that.

I just started working to lose weight (again) and I'm already impatient and don't feel like it's coming of fast enough.
  • Mnecka
    Mnecka Posts: 119 Member
    OMG.....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Great job, you look fantastic! Thank you for sharing, this encourages me even more to get my butt in gear!
  • SuzyAndrew
    SuzyAndrew Posts: 8 Member
    OMG, your cheekbones are to die for! You look amazing.
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    you are gorgeous!
  • Congrats...Way Too Go...you must be so proud of yourself...half way there...you are a beautiful lady...keep going!!!!
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Wow, you look amazing. Congratulations on your success so far and I wish you the best on your continued journey.
  • Great job! You look super!
  • ixtchell
    ixtchell Posts: 17 Member
    You look amazing!!!!! Keep it up.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    You look awesome!!! Congrats!
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Wow, you are beautiful and were before your weight loss journey began! That's wonderful success! you should be very proud of yourself.
    Good luck with the rest of your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow! Congrats to you! You look amazing! Keep up the great work & don't let the plateau drag you down. I know the feeling, been the same for almost 3 months. Just gotta keep working & making yourself do it!
  • aclar44
    aclar44 Posts: 30
    You look great! Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!