how many meals do u all eat a day

Options
just wondering how many meals aday u all eat and wat i was going good with only 3 meals a day with 4 coffees but atm im starting to snack just wondering how many snacks a dy u can have

Replies

• ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 4 a day, breakfast morning snack lunch and dinner.

In my opinion and I am sure many will argue this point, I dont think it matters how many times you eat a day, as long as it works for you! If you are findning that you are hungry incorporate two snacks. :flowerforyou:
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    and with that said, I almost always have an extra apple or a sweetie or something somewhere. x
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    just wondering how many meals aday u all eat and wat i was going good with only 3 meals a day with 4 coffees but atm im starting to snack just wondering how many snacks a dy u can have

You can have as few or as many as you want as long as you stay within your calorie goal (or within a small variation of it).

I generally eat twice a day with maybe a snack in between if I am hungry.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm not satisfied if I just have small meals all the time. Tried it and it doesn't work for me. I have two decent sized meals a day, with a few super healthy snacks inbetween. That's what works for me anyway :)
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    3 meals and generally 2 snacks. Agree w/the above folks - whatever works for you and as long as you stay within your daily goal calorie wise.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    3-4 times a day.
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner. Sometimes second snack...but I'm defining snacks here as things like apples/clementines.
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3 meals, 3 snacks. I'm eating every 3 hours. Very active lifestyle.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    when im dieting i eat six .. its a pain sometimes because i have to plan it all out and my days are always so consumed with work ect ... but if i dont plan it out like that and i dont eat all the time then i binge eat fast food ect ...
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    5-7 meals.
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a breakfast, noon, supper meal... then I have a 100-200 calorie snack in between (an apple, some almonds, flax pretzels, etc). This seems to work for me because it keeps me from getting hungry between meals.

BUT...yesterday, some one was very rude to me in a forum and told me repeatedly that I should not be "snacking" so much.. so I say, I what feels right to you.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I always have breakfast, then something around lunchtime and my proper cooked dinner in the evening. None of it is set in stone though....I just do what I feel like or what fits in on any particular day.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

You can have as few or as many as you want as long as you stay within your calorie goal (or within a small variation of it).

this!

i have breakfast, occassional morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, prework out snack, dinner.
  • masterharper64
    Options
    I don't eat any regular meals..just grab it when I can - a disabled wife and 4 servants of chaos (sorry,meant to put kids! ;) ) means my mealtimes are more of a grab-it-as-you're passing although I do try and eat my evening meal within a two hour window between 8 and 10pm.... But,hey,i'm still losing and have lost more since being on here than any other method i've tried!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I eat whenever I like, sometimes it'll be 8 or 9 times in a day sometimes 1 or 2 times.

I dont think it matters when you eat though. Just do what feels right xx
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I usually have lunch and dinner, plus evening snack, or breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus evening snack. I might have other snacks during the day if I'm off my normal routine. It doesn't matter how many you have a day though, just find a way that suits you, and helps you reach your goals.
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's only five, but I try to eat six small meals a day and I drink LOTS of water. :)
  • scottg1024
    Options
    I'm eating constantly - see my diary.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    5.....ish.....
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    6 or so usually.